happy eid mubarak guys!!

HAPPY EID MUBARAK! i have just finished fasting for 30 days and now it’s eid!!

10 Likes

yay congrats

5 Likes

thank you!

4 Likes

you must be so happy to eat in the morning and in the evening ( my friend those that every day so thats how i now about this a little) sorry if im wrong

5 Likes

Eid Mubarak to those celebrating! :partying_face:

6 Likes

Eid Mubarak to you too, the same here we are celebrating Eid Al Fiter which is after finishing the holy month of Ramadan after fasting for whole month.

Alhamdulelah (thank God “Allah”), for this holy month of Ramadan and celebrating after finishing our fasting which is celebrate with family and friends by enjoying lovely food and time, also, gives kids eidia (money) to express our happiness and makes kids happy.

Also, we wear our new beautiful dresses for adult and children’s. This whole month everybody willing to give money, food and clothes to chairity or to any poor family which help everyone to have a chance to participate.

Also, in this month we help who in need to break their fasting by sharing food. This month is filled with praying and sharing.

:green_heart: Sorry for long talking just happy to share with you all hope wasn’t boring to read.:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

5 Likes

well thank you for explaining!:green_heart:

5 Likes

Happy Eid!

5 Likes

Eid Mubarak to you too

4 Likes