Happy Holidays Ribblrs!💜 Any projects you plan to finish?

I’m hoping to finish 2 sweaters during the holiday :pray:! One of the sleeves is almost done, yay!
What about you?

16 Likes

I have one more LetoDoll to finish for my g-babies near me. I will finish it before New Years Eve. Here’s a group photo of the first 5. :grin: #familyof6babies

12 Likes

BEAUTIFUL dolls! :clap: :clap: :clap:

8 Likes

I’m working on finishing last 25 rows of a graphigan. Crossing fingers it’s done for Christmas Day.

10 Likes

I’m working on a test knit for a shawl that’s due in January. I’d like to get it done this year. :blush:

8 Likes

I’m hoping to get a cardigan sewn together so I can give it to my grandma. It’s my first time making a cardigan and blocking a garment! The only thing my grandma knows for sure is that I’m making her something and what color it is. She’s very excited to be getting something made just for her. Here it is all pinned to size.

10 Likes

That color is beautiful!

5 Likes

As a grandma, I share the excitement. I hope you can share a finished picture on her, even from the back, if she’s shy.

5 Likes

I made some red maple leaf coasters for my dad, and I hope to make some yellow and orange and maybe some white ones too as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Been working on this pair of knit hand warmers for a while… I just need to weave in some ends and embroider the design on the left one! Hope to finish these before the year ends :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

i’m testing a crochet cardigan pattern for my mum! well, “testing” since the pattern isn’t written yet but we were both so excited (she got me the yarn i wanted to make the cardi with for christmas and i really really wanted to start crocheting with it already bc it’s sooo pretty :weary: and she wanted to see how my version would look like) so we decided that she’ll just guide me through the whole process
i guess i can make another one when the pattern is written right?? :laughing:

8 Likes

I’ve been working on a c2c blanket of stitch (lillo&stitch) for my sil who’s very pregnant and almost due. I need to get it finnished.
I had to take it apart for 1/3th of it a few months ago and put it aside because of that.

7 Likes

Hate it when that happens! Hope you finish it soon! :pray:

5 Likes

How’s everyone else doing. I didn’t finish mine …

6 Likes

I was hoping to finish my shawl test knit but I’m still working on the border and hope to finish it in the next couple of days, depending on how many more rows I decide to do.

6 Likes

I finished 1 out of 2 sweaters, but I only have 1 sleeve left to finish on the second one, so I’m really close!!

6 Likes

I almost done with mine too. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I finished my shawl and just need to take final pictures. I love how it turned out! :blush:

6 Likes