Happy news question

What is one amazing thing that has happened to you lately?
Ill go first. So this senior on my lacrosse team is going to play lacrosse at a college I REALLY want to go to and play at. She is studying the same thing I want to, architecture. Today I told her that i want to go to the college she is (ive wanted to since 6th grade) and she gave me her number and said she would tell the coach about me :laughing::laughing:

20 Likes

getting a partner :b (@RingoSilly)

7 Likes

Congrats!! This might be a bit TMI but idk I’m a few weeks clean from sh :grin:

8 Likes

thats not tmi at all. congratulations, thats a crazy feat. every small victory is still a win.

6 Likes

Thanks

4 Likes

mb you are not a man, you are a girl

5 Likes

I finished a video about a duck, I won’t be sending it to anyone but I finished it.
Edit: I forgot to mention I have my book coming out in July, go preorder The Book of Bill!

6 Likes

It’s all good don’t worry Abt it :3

4 Likes

im going on vacation with my boyfriend soon.

7 Likes

I am preparing for a business fair ( in the distant future ). And this isn’t rlly a good thing happened to me yet but I am hoping to get on a good Vball team this year.

3 Likes

My birthday is this saturday and I just received the news that the woman I have considered a mother for the majority of my life wants to legally adopt me! I haven’t stopped smiling since.

7 Likes

Getting a partner and finally being able to fall for someone……again :,) (@CreshesxCritters) <3 (totally didn’t steal your idea dove :dove: lol )

3 Likes

hehe all good bunny <3

3 Likes

I sprained a mucle in my spine tuesday the 16, but still got to do alot of the workouts today! :muscle::star_struck: I had alot of fun

3 Likes

I am a state champion in trampoline and tumbling! In the entire sport. It made me so happy because this is my first year competing.

8 Likes

Omg so proud of you! :fearful::partying_face::tada:

Honestly, nothing exciting has happened to me recently… :skull:

3 Likes

i got yarn yesterday (wooo!) and am 1 week sh free today :]

6 Likes

I feel you :skull:

3 Likes

Yesterday I scored a hat trick at my soccer game! It was the best game I have played this season (and maybe ever) and I’m really proud of myself. It was a really important game because it was basically the deciding game for if we would go to the championship so I hope we can keep that up!:yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Congrats on the Good News everyone!
It’s good to take time to focus on the positive things - no matter how small.
Don’t let the bad stuff weigh you down. Internet hugs
Smiley Face Smile GIF by Mia Page

And @sluginamug - that is not TMI, nor small news. A massive congrats to you! I wish you all the best on your path.

@maddiecore - Ack! I’m sorry I missed you. You deserve a massive congrats too!
(I blame morning lack of brain :brain:.)

3 Likes