Happy Pride Month🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ ⚧️

I am proud to be bi! :sparkling_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

I knew for the past 10 years but only had the courage to come out a year to 2 years ago and I feel so glad I finally did! I am so thankful for how accepting my friends and family were :heart_hands:

Happy pride month everyone! :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag::transgender_symbol:

Sending love to you all :white_heart:

12 Likes

I’m glad you came out :black_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you! It feels great to feel confident with who I am :white_heart:

10 Likes

I came out months ago as Pan Oriented Aroace only to my friends, because I don’t really know how my family would react. I’m also Agender girl, but never told to any one, not even to my friends. Besides in my country is not very usual the neutral pronouns (Elu/delu in Portugal).

Happy Pride Month :orange_heart::yellow_heart::white_heart::blue_heart:

10 Likes

I accidentally made a bracelet with the pan colors and it at some points did make the pan flag (also I am not pan I am either bi or ally but I don’t know which rn)

8 Likes

Oh I guess I’m an ace. But I have a whole lot of platonic love for everyone! My oldest is gender fluid, but mostly goes by she/her. I’m still learning about all of these things, but I’ve experienced first hand from my kiddo the amount of courage it takes to be authentic to yourself. I hope love and acceptance meets you all where you’re at! :heart:

10 Likes

Happy pride month!

5 Likes

Happy pride month everyone!! Please stay safe out there! W/ all the anti trans laws, transphobia, and homophobia its vary unsafe. Love yall!

12 Likes

Stay safe everyone :broken_heart:

5 Likes

Happy pride! Stay safe and be strong! :purple_heart::rainbow_flag:

4 Likes

Stay safe

3 Likes

I know I’m a little bit late but Happy Pride Month everybody I hope you all have a wonderful day (⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠) :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag:
Gay Pride Rainbow GIF by Eva

14 Likes

Happy pride month!! :rainbow:🩷

8 Likes

Happy pride month!! :rainbow: :rainbow_flag: :transgender_flag: :transgender_symbol:

9 Likes

Happy Pride Month :rainbow_flag::transgender_flag:

8 Likes

Happy pride month!

8 Likes

Happy pride month :tada::smile:

8 Likes

And to you!!!
Run Rabbit Run Running GIF by Timothy Winchester

7 Likes

And to you too.
Also, how have you all got the flag on your avatars?

6 Likes

Explanation here!

6 Likes