Happy Pride Month🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️ ⚧️

Pride Month GIF by CutieSquad
Hi! I am so proud that people are comfortable changing their identity’s to the real people they are, or being lesbian, gay Bisexual, asexual etc… I am part of the LGBTQ community , I’m bisexual. I have a friend who their sibling is non binary. I have 2 friends who are bisexual too. :slight_smile: If you are comfortable, and if you want, you can comment if you are a part of lgbtq. I love how everyone is so kind to each other here​:muscle::heart_hands: :)) btw I’m a she/her Bisexual woman​:muscle::handshake::sparkles:

If you would like a “Celebrating pride month” on your profile, you can click on my profile then click @FifisCrochet again, then click on the purple(at the bottom of the page)

Happy Pride Month​:heart_hands:

26 Likes

You should put this in the lgbtq+ section! And glad to see you are proud! Happy pride!

9 Likes

I put it in the LGBTQ+ section for you, hope that’s ok. You’ll reach more people that way :slight_smile:

Happy Pride :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Im an ace!

11 Likes

Thank you! Tbh I didn’t know how​:sweat_smile::joy:

7 Likes

Below the title area there is a box that says “spaces” and you can choose which one you want to post in there!

As for my identities, I’m trans (agender), polusexual, demisexual, aromantic (idemromantic) I got a lot of flags :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Happy Pride!!:heart::rainbow_flag:

10 Likes

Happy Pride! :rainbow_flag:
I’m Ace/Aro, kinda shy and definitely awkward. I love crocheting cute plushies, and sometimes I write the patterns down.

Currently addicted to TOTK so I haven’t accomplished much in the last month. :melting_face:

13 Likes

I don’t celebrate pride moth because of my religion

9 Likes

That’s fine, just remember to be respectful of the people who are. We are all people and deserve to be treated with respect and love. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I know :slight_smile:

9 Likes

That’s what my religion is all about. Loving everyone the same

13 Likes

That’s excellent! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

10 Likes

Happy pride month everyone

11 Likes

Happy pride!! My pronouns are she/they and I basically just say I’m genderqueer or a demigirl. And I’m basically open to liking any genders but i think im pretty sapphic.

Anyways, have a fun pride month y’all!

12 Likes

Thank you for respecting us​:heart_hands:
I really honestly appreciate it soo much.:handshake:

10 Likes

I’m happy that you are too! All my friends at school always judge me for that so it’s literally on of the best things for that to happen :heart: :heart:

10 Likes

I came out a little over a year ago as bisexual! I love that our crochet community is so accepting and loving! happy pride month!
:sparkling_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart:

11 Likes

Happy Pride Month to all who celebrate and those who can’t for any reason. :sparkling_heart:

I’m bisexual, not really attached to any pronouns, but typically go by she/her. Several of my family members are LGBTQ+ as well, so getting to learn about their unique experiences of gender & sexuality has been incredibly rewarding/eye-opening. :heartpulse:

I wish everyone a month of rejoicing, learning, growing, and community-building. May you feel loved, respected, supported, validated, valued, and safe in your daily life and any festivities you might take part in this month. :heartbeat:

12 Likes