Happy Scrappy CAL!

Hi friends!

This is a space where you can post your progress through each week & ask questions to others or myself if you need any assistance.

I can’t wait to see what y’alls blankets turn out to be!

34 Likes

Here is my week one!!

11 Likes

My week 1!

9 Likes

10 Likes

Love this cal! Can’t wait for week 2!

9 Likes

Week one!

9 Likes

Week 1!

9 Likes

Here’s my week 1

9 Likes

10 Likes

Week 1!

11 Likes

I love how every single one looks so different with the colours. It is so interesting to see how it will change with time. How it will look. And how it will look with even more colours in the mix.

I am just a bit sad that I don’t have any scraps yet. But I may try to do this with a random yarn I have. Shall see how I will do. But one day I want to have one of these blankets too.

9 Likes

Week two has been posted! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

Week 2!

11 Likes

It is super cool to see how they all look differently! I love scrap blankets like these, I think the joy in them is just how different they all look. I truly think a solid color would be cute too!

6 Likes

Maybe I decide to do one of these in a solid colour I have. And maybe in a lighter yarn too.

I also love how different all of them are. How the colours work out. I truly like seeing how every blanket is going to look different.

6 Likes

Week 2 completed. Can’t wait to see where it goes!

8 Likes

my week 2!

8 Likes

I love the rainbow cluster stitches!

7 Likes

Week 2! Can’t wait for tomorrow :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Week 3!!

12 Likes