Have a place to see all tests you applied for as a tester

Hey o! Tree again :]
So I have been applying for testsers and sometimes I forget how many I apply for until they except me- then I have like… 5-6 TESTERS :bangbang:
So ya. It would be nice to see what testers you have applied for @Ribblr :3
(PLEASE DONT @ THE RIBBLR TEAM AS I HAVE ALR DID THAT)

For thoses who don’t understand this is what I mean :3

19 Likes

I’m a bit confused lol​:upside_down_face:
Wdym? You can see the patterns you’re testing in the “my patterns” testing tab, or is that not what ur talking abt lol?:laughing:

3 Likes

She means the patterns that she applied for but haven’t been approved yet
also @TheTreeLober I love that idea sm!!!

5 Likes

I agree that sound like a great idea!

3 Likes

i love this idea , so you dont forget and cant see them regularly , bc we are on the community alot! and dont really get reminded on ribblr! <3

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion! We edit the topic subject to make it clearer. We’ll monitor feedback on this topic

2 Likes

This is a great idea! I don’t know how many times I’ve applied to test patterns and the designer isn’t choosing testers for a few days. I run out of patterns I’m testing in that time and so I apply for more, (forgetting about the others) Get approved for 2 or 3, and then BAM!! 6 new patterns and group chats to go with them.

1 Like

Also to be able to unapply as sometimes things happen and you dont want to test anymore

id love to have that as a option!, we should be able to see them in a applied tab until we have been accepted or rejected! that way we know if we have been rejected from testing too so we know that we can apply for more tests!

Yes, please! I have been thinking this as well :thinking: It would make having multiple tests going at a time more manageable. Like Peaches said, that way we know if we can commit to another at that time or not. And sometimes I don’t know I’ve been accepted until I randomly see it in my testing tab. I vote yes for this idea :blush:

1 Like

This is a great idea :bulb: