Heartstopper Cow!!!

Hello beautiful people!
I just wanted to show off my most recent make! It’s a Heartstopper Cow! (duhh you saw the title)

I made this as a gift for my older sisters 16th birthday tomorrow and I think it is adorable. I was inspired by AmigurumiByAvery on Etsy. She makes an amazing version that my sister just loved. I told her that I would make her one but that was a while ago.

For her special sweet 16, I’m giving her 16 gifts and this is number 15! Some of the other things I crocheted for this gift are a purple flower (coming in at #5, pattern by CrafterFrog) and a butterfly (coming in at #12, pattern test by BumbleNBunny)!

I bet there are a ton of Heartstopper fans here on Ribblr but I’m going to give a shoutout to @SP4C3W4ST3 because they are super excited to see the finished product!

Have an amazing rest of your day friends!:yellow_heart:

25 Likes

:0
ITS SO PRETTY I LOVE IT<3
Amaazing job, im sure she’ll love it

6 Likes

Oh my goodness! I forgot to tag the pattern designer!
I used @engineercrochets strawberry cow pattern!:yellow_heart:

4 Likes

awwwwwww shes so cute I love her!!!

2 Likes

That is absolutely adorable! I believe she is going to be absolutely thrilled with everything that you have made for her!:star_struck::heart_eyes::grin:

1 Like

Very cute!

1 Like

So cute, I love the unusual colors

1 Like

aww shes so cute I’m sure your sister will love her!

1 Like

What does the heartstopper theme mean in this situation? I’ve heard it used in different ways and I am curious what is on the chest of the cow?

1 Like

Awwwww! Soooo cute!

1 Like

Heartstopper is a book series. Personally, I have not read it but my sister really likes it. The books are graphic novels and the pink thing is a leaf. It’s just something that appears throughout the books!:yellow_heart:

so amazing!!!

1 Like

Thank you for explaining it to me. I felt left out, hahaha. I thought it looked like an anatomical heart? Penis? :grimacing:

1 Like

Beautiful :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Omg that’s adorable :heart_eyes:

2 Likes