Help? (Dress <3)

Hii!! So i need to make a dress for an event im going to, and i found this amazing one! Unfortunately the designer does not have a pattern as of yet, so i was looking for one similar!! (Not my photo, all credits go to her <3)

Alternatively, i also cannot find a pattern for this cowl for the life of me :sob:

Thanks for the help!!! Both are definitely crochet if that helps.

24 Likes

oml i need those even as a guy i would wear that dress :sob: :pray: looking for similar things rn and can after orientation too :>

7 Likes

m y t i m e h a s c o m e
(DM ME I GOT U)

7 Likes

Okay I’m sorry
but the person WEARING THE FALL OUT BOY SHIRT IN THE RIGHT CORNER WITH THE ORANGE HAIR IS SLAYING. Sobs

4 Likes

i don’t have a link but that dress slays

3 Likes

Omg so adorable if someone makes a pattern and needs a tester :clap::raised_hand:

5 Likes

YESSSSS THEY HAD GONE TO A FOB CONCERT AND TOoK THIS PHOTO <3

6 Likes

OMG I REALLY WANNA WEAR THAT DRESS NOW :00 (cs)

5 Likes

OMNOM CAN I HAVE?:weary::pensive:

4 Likes

I MEAN I DONT REALLY HAVE A PATTERN BUT LIKE I TOLD COR I CAN HELP YOU FUDGE IT lol :sob:

5 Likes

LOL I DIDNT EVEN RECOGNIZE THIS WAS HER POST BC OF THE PFP​:sob::sob::sob:

4 Likes

GIGGLESs

5 Likes

ok soooo!!!

pix.zel has an eye sweater pattern for $7 on ko-fi. i think that’s where the sleeves/arm warmers are from as well

the cups looks like a celtic sun:

https://youtube.com/shorts/hi7kX7_6bx8 (only free thing i could find. it looks like the dress’ creator inverted the colors/started with blue instead)

and a spiral:

https://youtu.be/pBvZCI-o01Q

also some wip, front, and back pictures from another (sorta) similar dress they made:

couldn’t find the exact pattern for the shawl thingy but if you search up “asymmetrical circular poncho” some similar ones show up

wishing u luck!!! it’s super duper pretty i wanna make one too ggghh

8 Likes

Idk abt the dress but I think omazing Paige made the second one, lemme go find the link
Here it is: Blue Long Circular Asymmetric Poncho Shawl Crochet pattern by ToppyToppy | LoveCrafts
It’s a bit different, but it’s overall the same concept. The edge on the picture you shared could probably be recreated with chains, bobbles, and a little trial and error though.
Edit to clarify- she didn’t make the pattern itself, only made a video about reviewing it that you can check out before buying if you’re interested

3 Likes

EEEEEEKA! (Full sentence :sob:)

3 Likes