HELP!!!! How to find my pattern: Rocky Mountain Trail Men's Hat and Scarf Pattern and how to maneuver around the Ribblr site

I have been a crocheter for 67 years and this is the very first time I have ever had to ask for help maneuvering around an internet site in order to crochet the pattern I paid for.

I am feeling extremely frustrated and lost. Any help provided will be GREATLY appreciated.

"Hanging On By A Thread - Making Memories One Stitch At A Time’

Patti Temple

9 Likes

Hi I hope I can help, but if you are on the home page of ribblr, there should be 3 horizontal lines off to the side. If you click on them, it will display a drop down menu and then you can select “my patterns” and that should take you to the pattern you bought :slight_smile: I hope that helps!

6 Likes

If you look at the top of my screenshot, The red arrow is pointing to the pattern tab. That should be visible on most screens. Please let us know if you have other questions. Hope this helps.

6 Likes

Thank you so much!! You were a GREAT help!!

“Hanging On By A Thread - Making Memories One Stitch At A Time”
Patti Temple

5 Likes

I appreciate your help so much!! Thank you for responding so quickly.

I also look forward to perusing your site in the very near future. I am in the process if setting up my own site and hop when it is up, you will find something interesting in it,

“Hanging On By A Thread - Making Memories One Stitch At A Time”
Patti Temple

5 Likes

Looking forward to it. Welcome to Ribblr.

5 Likes