Help! I need book recommendations!

Yeah! I LOVE the graphic novels! I can’t wait for the new one!

8 Likes

I’ll have to check it out! I know so.e friends of mine have talked about WOF before!

6 Likes

SAME

7 Likes

It is good

7 Likes

Okay like can we talk sometimes because THOSE ARE ALL THE BOOKS I LIKE HUNGER GAMES IS SO TUFF :sob::victory_hand:

9 Likes

And J.R.R. Tolkien!

9 Likes

The Harry Potter series! It’s not gruesome, but it does have a good amount of romance in the later books!

The Maze Runner is also really good! I think it’s Sci-fi though? It also has romance!

8 Likes

I definitely recommend reading Caraval or Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber!

10 Likes

Pride and prejudice, FULL of romance, haters to lovers type. It’s so good I’ve read it over 20 times literally. I’m not exaggerating it’s just that good. Sense and sensibility is also good. Persuasion. (If you can’t tell I love Jane Austen) For series I recommend the Anne of Green Gables books. Little house on the prairie is also good, the second to last book is almost all romance and is so sweet. Third to last book also has some romance.

10 Likes

omgg yesss i love that seriess!
also some other book recs can be hunger games, maze runner and powerless (i think its a little spicy? i cant remember lol)
oooo kotlc is also a good one! it has no spice, no gore, and its a very long slow-burn ahhh iykyk

8 Likes

I haven’t fully read it yet but u should read ā€˜ā€˜rules for fake girlfriends’’. Im pretty sure its pretty pg but it is lgbtq so idk if u r into that or not

5 Likes

Yeah! I love both of their books

6 Likes

hm i LOVE

kotlc

warrior cats

liar society

city spies

etc!

6 Likes

Oh I’m reading it right now! It’s such a good book but I get stuck sometimes with the words/sentences lol.

4 Likes

Which one? Maybe I can help.

4 Likes

I have a few no-spice book recommendations

Romance:

Just Friends - Haley pham I loved the book it’s light and fluffy and really cute but too much kissing but I’m weird with that stuff so it probably just me I loved it tho

Love & gelato - idk author !Warning! There is no spice but as a Christian who does not read any form of spice a few scenes did make me uncomfortable. I might just be weird tho (it’s also a three book series that from my understanding can be read in any order I’ve read this and love & Olives I have yet to read Love & Luck)

Fantasy:

Story peddler - idk author it’s a three book series I adore this book and it’s again no-spice it has a romance side plot but it is not centered on the romance

Tress of the emerald sea - Brandon Sanderson it’s an amazing book I read the E-book it was amazing but a bit hard to get into at the beginning I loved the book though

The City of Ember - idk author I thought this book was extremely interesting and I absolutely adore it it’s apparently a series and I still need to read the others though

Books I liked in general:

The Penderwicks - idk author if you’ve ever read little women it’s very much like that this book was amazing it is also a series of which I have read all of the books of and loved

Legacy - Al Lacy !warning! There is a possibility it could be too gruesome for some people but it was an amazing Western fiction story and I loved this book series so so much I read it a while back so I don’t remember everything and will quite possibly re-read this when I get the chance

4 Likes

OH MY GOSH SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS THAT SERIES!!!

4 Likes

Pardon if any of the recs are a bit too romantic— I kinda am out of a fantasy mood, but I read a bit of it when I was starting to get into reading; once upon a broken heart By Stephanie Garber, shadow and bone by Leigh bardugo (her other series of Grishaverse is my Favourite), and a lot of people think twilight is awesome, so maybe try that? I’d also recommend the folk of the air trilogy by Holly black!

4 Likes

hunger games is pretty good! I cannot recommend LOTR enough! chronicles of Narnia is solid I love it too! some other good christian recs are the wingfeather saga and the green ember!

there’s also the gateway chronicles, which was written by a Christian author!

I also love the inheritance cycle (beginning with eragon) by Christopher paolini! its not a christian series but its rly good

also if you want a harder read, I’m currently reading Les Miserables by victor Hugo! (please read it or even watch the musical/movie it will literally make my every dream come true-)

6 Likes

Wof rules!!
Do recommend!

3 Likes