Help!I've lost all 3 of my yarn needles!

Hi guys! Ok this is VERY random! But I feel like I’ve looked everywhere for my yarn needles and I CANT FIND THEM ANYWHERE! So what are some places that you commonly lose yours in? Maybe I haven’t checked them​:eyes:! Please let me know lol!
(And they’re blue so they shouldn’t be THIS HARD to find :sob::pensive:they’ve been missing for like a week already and I only crochet in my room​:sob:)

15 Likes

ugh i hate when that happens :sob: good luck

3 Likes

Ty lol!:sob:

3 Likes

bed? might be in the blankets

2 Likes

Nope! I’ve already checked there​:sob: They’ve been missing for around a week :pensive: but thanks!

4 Likes

K in my rug, it has long fibers lol anddd under yarn, in my bed, on my nightstand, (before bed crocheting)

3 Likes

I just checked in my bed and my nightstand… no luck​:sob:

3 Likes

I constantly lose them! I swear they get up and walk away by themselves. Stitch markers are bad for that as well lol

3 Likes

Maybe under the bed or under your furniture:-)

3 Likes

I usually find them either when i stand up (they fall off of me lol) or when I shake out my bedding. Once in a while one my cats will find one and play with it til I take it away

3 Likes

I checked under my furniture, not there​:sob:

2 Likes

Oh :sob::sob::sob: I lose mine alot to and it’s always there or in my bed lmao maybe it fell behind something then idek

2 Likes

I even checked behind my nightstand :pensive::sob:

I started keeping my yarn needles in a case because I kept losing them. They normally ended up in yarn, projects I was doing, or stuff I was using to stuff my projects with. I also found them just lying around on my floor where I couldn’t see them like they were under something. So, maybe they’re in a project that you’re doing or some yarn that you’re using. There could also be on your bed . Hopefully this helps and good luck finding them :sob:

1 Like

Yeah see, well I HAVE a place for them, recently I js gave up on putting them there Soo I can’t find them​:skull: but I’ve checked my floor and I don’t rly have any current WIPS so​:sob:

I hate when that happens but normally I’ll like put the needle in the skein of yarn so maybe you lost it there? I hope you find them!

1 Like

underneath the sofa cushions?

BUE Y’ALL IM ACTUALLY SO.DONE. HELP! GUESS WHO WAS LOOKIN FOR A CROCHET HOOK IN HER HOOK BAG AND FOUND THREEE OF THE NEEDLES IVE BEEN MISSING? IM. SO. DONEEE(at least I found them tho :pensive::heart_eyes_cat:)

1 Like

I do that all the time :sob:

1 Like

Mine are like stuck into the side of my couch bc I got the metal ones or I can’t find them and say screw it I’m gonna just use my crochet hook lol

1 Like