✨ help me (birthday question) ✨

Hello everyone! If you didn’t know already, i’m turning 14 tomorrow! (or today depending on where you live, the 11th) . But, I need help with two things…
One, i want to make something for tomorrow to wear, because i’m going to the pa farm fair, and i want to have a sNaZzY outfit for tomorrow!
Two, in a few weeks i want to do a thing with a few friends, but i don’t know what to do, my friends are around the same age as me, but don’t necessarily like super girly girl activities, so if you have any ideas that wwould be amazing! thats all, and i hope everyone has an amazing day! ~Bea<3
(EDIT) ok so my friends and their ages for what to do with them hehe:
A is 12, L is 14, M is 18, and S is 14/15 i believe (one of these things is not like the other lmfao)

31 Likes

The star mesh stitch top is super super cute and fast to work up with the nature of the sistich :3 i need to find the pattern tho-
Maybe you could do a PowerPoint night or go rollerskating?

9 Likes

Maybe roller/ice skating!

7 Likes

You could whip up a crochet esr warmer! The mobius ribbed headband on my page could easily be widened to make one! (And its free lol)

1. I loved going to barnes and nobles and picking out books to read, or, plant shopping/walking around downtown to boutique stores can be fun. We alsp did something called painting with a twist where we all got to learn to paint together
6 Likes

Dang you said it right before me T-T

6 Likes

ooo rollerskating! iceskating has some trauma i have yet to unpack :skull: /hj

8 Likes

v r o o m v r o o m

6 Likes

ooo i’ll check it out! <3

5 Likes

Happy birthday for tomorrow!!
Maybe you could make a top, there’s plenty of tutorials on here and on youtube! I love make fingerless gloves, most of them take like an hour per glove. So it’d work up fairly fast! perhaps you could go bowling? or ice-skating? Crazy golf is fun with friends too!

6 Likes

ooo yeah i have a pattern (that i wound up paying 5 dollars for i love this pattern sm lmfao) of fingerless gloves i absolutely ADORE making! might make a pair that’ll match my outfit for tomorrow

5 Likes

You could go horse riding or have a crochet night (if they don’t know how to crochet you could teach them or watch a cute video!)

5 Likes

Oh! I’ve heard of that :astonished: we have one in my town heh (the paint thing)

6 Likes

ooo yeah!!

3 Likes

Well I’m not sure what you could do but happy birthday!

4 Likes

ty!!

3 Likes

Yeah no problem :grin:

4 Likes

My sister broke her arm at my roller skating party :skull::skull::skull:

4 Likes

NAURR LMFAO- was she ok though :skull:

3 Likes

Yeah she’s all good now :joy:

5 Likes

im glad lol