Help me decide which lavender looks better

Hi all!

I’ve made a bunch of lavender and now I’m officially attaching them to stems I’m wondering if a tighter wrap or a looser wrap looks best ?

I’m excited to hear your thoughts! Thanks :purple_heart:

13 Likes

I like the tighter one!

6 Likes

I like the looser one but also with the tighter one you can’t see the wire/stick as clearly which is a positive

5 Likes

Wrapping them tighter looks better in my opinion :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

tighter.

3 Likes

They are lovely!

I prefer the tighter one though

4 Likes

I like the tighter one too! :blush:

3 Likes

Looser one looks more like real lavender

4 Likes

I like them both
I think I like the one on the right though

4 Likes

Depending on what you’re doing with them, I’d say variance is good. It’ll appear more natural that way (by the way-great job. To be fair I’m not wearing my glasses, but for a sec I thought that was real lavender that you were using as a reference).
If you’re not going to have a bunch of them in one place, though, I’d say the tighter one so the spiral pattern is harder to distinguish.

5 Likes

I don’t know enough about lavender to choose one, but I love them both

5 Likes

If you are looking to leave them as individual stems, the one on the right! However, I think if you were making a bunch to put together into a bouquet, then use a mix of both the one on the left and the one on the right. :slight_smile:

When I crochet jellyfish, I like to do a mix of tighter and looser tentacles because I think it really adds some dimension to them! I think this could apply to flowers as well.

7 Likes

Ooh that’s a good point!

5 Likes