help meh with yarn plez <3

heey! anyone know if this yarn is a good brand, or if its js good-? i relly wanna variety of yarn and this is a relly good price for 40 of em, thoughts?
https://a.co/d/aMpiWFX

16 Likes

What brand is it? I can’t view amazon links (Curse you school/parents!)

3 Likes

I mean looks good! But some ppl say that it’s hard to do a mr! Maybe do the other yarn mr method.

3 Likes

i mean- i wouldnt say its an actual “brand” but its an amazon sort of brand :sob:

3 Likes

ofc, i always hv trouble with making a mr with plush yarn-
but the chain mr sort of method is rlly good for plush

4 Likes

Yea!!

3 Likes

Yeah, I love that method too. I also saw a hack make the mr with acrylic yarn and then put your stitches into the mr with plush.

4 Likes

Honestly for amazon plush yarn i don’t recommend a plush Mr especially if it’s not a name brand. It could shed rlly easily from the tensions and also may snap.

2 Likes

ooou ive never seen that one b4 :0
( the last one ofc :skull: )

3 Likes

I probably wouldn’t use that kind of yard. I would recommend yarn be. They have some really good Velvet yarn for cheap.

2 Likes

I’ve seen their velvet yarn before but I can never find any good colors- :sob:

2 Likes

I’ve used Amazon yarn and it worked pretty good!! It was kinda use a t first but i got the hang of it pretty quick!! I think you should try it!

2 Likes

know i want that yarn but gotta save up some more money!!! :purple_heart: :sob:

1 Like

I probably wouldn’t spend $55 to try out some yarn. Maybe see if it comes in a smaller pack just to make sure you like it first. I’ve never tried yarn from Amazon before but yeah try less first​:yellow_heart:

1 Like