Help pick a color poll

So I am trying to figure out what color to end my daughters blanket on. What color do you think it should be. Included is the remainder of the yarn I have left with the color choices.

• Light blue
  • Green
  • Yellow
  • Orange
0 voters
11 Likes

The first thing I thought of was yellow. But honestly you should end it in your favorite color!

2 Likes

I love all of the colors I am just trying to figure out what is the most pleasing to look at for now. I will probably grow this as she gets bigger as well

3 Likes

That is such a cute idea :face_holding_back_tears: Also I voted yellow, but also think blue would be good! (Really can’t go wrong!)

1 Like

In the end the yarn won the vote as I tried to finish it on the light blue but there wasnt enough and then the green, then the yellow, and finally the orange. So although its not what I expected it is done for now. Thinking I will add more every year so it grows with her, but she seems happy with it.

1 Like

It turned out so cute! I love it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m also making a blanket for my baby that I figured I can just add onto as he grows

1 Like