Help please

How do I change this picture?

7 Likes

Looks great. But im still learning how to add notes in the journal

6 Likes

You can go to your journal of the item you made and delete the note, I think?

5 Likes

Yeah that’s what I thought too. But I can’t even get into my journal. It was a test, and the test is now gone, so I can’t seem to get into my journal anymore.

4 Likes

Can you still see the journal in your makes? Maybe you could access it there

4 Likes

Hmm okay maybe not, I just checked my makes and it’s not letting me edit anything

4 Likes

The link I posted in the original topic, is from my makes page. I can see the journaling, but no way to actually go into the journal. That’s why I was asking, I’m so very confused.

3 Likes

Oops I accidentally read over the link at first, maybe you can ask the designer to put your testing role back for a bit to edit the journal?

3 Likes

Yeah I was waiting to see if the pattern will be added to my patterns. I might just do that instead. Thanks

Really something that @Ribblr should think about changing?

3 Likes

I guess it’s kinda the choice of the designer whether or not they wanna give it after testing though, might get complicated if ribblr forces that

2 Likes

Oh, no, that’s not what I mean. I mean that ribblr needs to make it so we can edit a journal more easily.

Giving the pattern is definitely up to the designer, I totally agree with that.

3 Likes

Oohhh like that, yeahhh that makes sense, sorry for assuming you meant the other thing :sweat_smile: I agree that it would be nice to edit journal more easily

3 Likes

:joy::joy: it’s ok

3 Likes

I think that is just the last picture of your journal so that’s why it shows up as the main pic. To change it, i think you would need to have the pattern back

4 Likes

Yes, that’s exactly what it is. I wanted to change it, but realized I couldn’t because the pattern was not in my testing section anymore.

3 Likes

Journals made as part of pattern testing are locked for editing when the testing is complete.
If you’d like to change the picture please DM us.

4 Likes

Of course if like to change the picture, :wink: that’s why I asked

3 Likes