Help pls finding knitting patterns!

im learning to knit for a school project, but i dont find many patterns except scarves and beanies. Any creative ideas? also any tips for knitting, because I always use the wrong yarn to wrap around for knit stitch and always get loose strings poking out! (and purl is so hard D:)

9 Likes

Hi! I changed the title a bit and added some tags for you :slight_smile:

Also, what about a pumpkin?

4 Likes

Ooh, ok I’m knew to knitting too, and I always hold the string in place and guide it with my finger :sob: I don’t know if I’m doing it right but I agree, purl is really hard

3 Likes

Hey dude! I have a ton of free patterns in my shop, and if you need help you can drop me a line!

4 Likes

WOW, I love your patterns! Especially the amigurumi :heart: Maybe this is my sign to knit… :thinking:

1 Like

This bow looks adorable

a tip: sew a hairclip on the back of it!

1 Like

https://pin.it/6X2UPVIY4 there’s this cat pattern I found on Pinterest

1 Like

For patterns feel free to look at the pattern shop, using the Filter by to help if you don’t have a specific thing in mind, also the Sort By if you need it as well :smile:

As for knitting tips, I personally love to watch VeryPink Knits they have great videos that helped and still help me :grin:

1 Like

thanks for the edit !
ill try the pumpkin someday if my knitting gets better but its so cute ^^

1 Like

thank you!

You could try the Mochi Crop Top by Kenya’s Knits (me) :grin: Super beginner friendly