Help with Age Restricted Content?

I have a few patterns that are NSFW, they just have curse words, and I’m trying to understand this age restricted thing but I don’t get it.
If I tag it as age restricted content, it doesn’t even show up on the website, so what’s the point of letting me upload something that won’t be shared? This doesn’t makes sense to me, can someone explain what I’m supposed to do?

6 Likes

Tagging @Ribblr to get a clear answer

5 Likes

Maybe if you censor it, it wouldn’t be NSFW? Like if its a tapestry with a swear word, you could blur the middle letters? I’m not sure what exactly counts as NSFW content on here. Hope you can get an answer from ribblr

3 Likes

Hi @phatwool,

By default nsfw patterns have limited visibility on the platform. People can choose to view nsfw using the accessibility menu. If you choose ‘yes’ you will see your patterns as usual. Otherwise they’ll be accessible via your shop or direct links but not on the search or discover for those who have age-restricted on.

Screenshot 2023-09-06 at 21.39.40

11 Likes

Ok that makes more sense now, thank you. I wasn’t aware of the option to opt out of nsfw content. I’ll fix my listings.

6 Likes

No problem! Let us know if you have any questions or need some help. We’re here for you :purple_heart:

3 Likes