HELP yall

So i totally don’t have a crush on one of my best friends :see_no_evil: she says she’s straight, talked abt boy crushes but has hinted at liking girls and said if a pretty girl came to her and asked her out and she liked them back she would probably say yes (dont think i meet that criteria ;-; ) i’ve never heard her joke about lgbtq+ or make a rude comment, she’s really accepting and friends with all the gays lol i’m scared but have liked her for 3 yrs nowww what do u guys think. i’m homeschooling starting this friday and wanted to see her outside of school too but im afraid things would be awkward after? she probably wouldnt care and would act normal again and when i told her im leaving this week she cried and hugged me so i mean she cares abt me i just dont know if it’s in that way. so what do u think should i ask her out?

• YES YES YES
  • NO
  • other (pls explain in the comments)
0 voters
10 Likes

It depends on the relationship and if you know it will probably be a no (which I doubt) maybe wait!!! IDK :woman_shrugging::sob:

6 Likes

It depends on the relationship and if you know it will probably be a no (which I doubt) maybe wait!!! IDK :woman_shrugging::sob:

4 Likes

im a nervous wreck anyway lol idkkk i want to and honestly probs kinda obvious i like her but AH IDK

4 Likes

What’s the harm in trying tho really? A little embarrassment maybe, but at least you’ll know!:two_hearts: Good luck!

6 Likes

true i’ll probably chicken out tho cuz yk im just cool like that :sob: nahhh i get bullied everyday :3

6 Likes

I picked other because I have no experience with this and um well I’m kinda young for it.

BUT BEFORE YOU LEAVE HEAR ME OUT!!!

I think you should do what you want or your heart wants or however philosophical you wanna get. Like if you think you shouldn’t; don’t. If you think you should, do. You shouldn’t resort to asking people to make your decisions on personal life because that’s just going the wrong way about it in my opinion.

But hey—this is only my opinion. And I’m 12. Do whatever you want, but at least you read this.

Also report the bullying!

What Wtf GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

5 Likes

Idk that was random :woman_shrugging:t2:

BUT I’M ABSOLUTELY INSANE SO NO NOT RANDOM

5 Likes

Awh young love :smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear::smiling_face_with_tear: I say go for it!! Atleast you can say you tried and won’t have that regret. If you’re good friends I don’t think it would ruin the friendship. It may be awkward but time will fix that!

5 Likes

im 12 too lmao almost 13 tho

6 Likes

and my school doesnt care abt bullying ;-; wrote a whole paragraph to the principal and counselor they’re like, ok

6 Likes

so since you were 9?
that’s a literal quarter of your life :sob:

3 Likes

10 ish probs cuz im 13 next month but idk but known her forever and love her lol

4 Likes

aww, I mean go for it! no harm in trying lol c:

3 Likes

welp thanks u guys look like i gotta do it :')

4 Likes

Id say wait on asking her out. I mean if yall hang out outside as friends then maybe do something thats a little bit more than friends and see how it goes. Just dont do anything to drastic right away. No matter what happens it will be okay

4 Likes

YES, AND CROCHET SOMETHING TO ASK HER PUT >:] (yes this is a sentence, ribblr!)

4 Likes

OUT** (sentence)

4 Likes

In case she rejects: Hey! I think now that you’re homeschooling, it might be easier to tell her knowing that you won’t see her as frequently. Additionally, I told my BEST friend in the whole wide world I had a crush on her (she didn’t feel the same) but absolutely nothing changed!

On the contrary, if you really like this girl, maybe telling her would be worth it! Taking that risk may result in a relationship! <3

Also I’m sure she thinks you’re a lovely, beautiful, person no matter what!

Hope this helped! ~Lenni xx

5 Likes

For me it was a no. I would spend time together and see if it naturally progresses

2 Likes