Help!!

Hi everyone! I’m looking for some more pop culture inspired makes to sell at markets. I’m blanking every time i think of stuff so advice would really help! So far, I’m thinking kirby, pokemon, sanrio. Would love your suggestions!! :hugs:

9 Likes

Soot Sprites maybe? (-:

4 Likes

Are you wanting to make patterns of you’re own or asking for patterns of things to make?

What’s your ideal price/time spent per piece?

3 Likes

Oh im def not talented enough to make my own patterns :sweat_smile: I’m looking for patterns to make. Ideally each piece would take about 2-ish hours. Not sure on pricing yet :- )

3 Likes

something zelda- tears of the kingdom related would be cool, like chuchus or something

4 Likes

I have a cinnamoroll pattern! It’s 1.99$ lol

4 Likes

Small round things for that kind of time frame until you get in the swing of things. Once you get used to the workflow you can try harder things. Since you’re in wipcraft I assume you want fandom things.

The mentioned chuchu would work depending on your skill with Color changes. Or just general slimes Maybe gold snitch, Kirby, bob-oms, Navi/fairy’s, soot sprites were mentioned, konpeito might work.

4 Likes

harry pitter makes, things that look like squishmallows (i’ve found that parents go crazy at crochet squishmallows! the real ones are very expensive and unreasonably price, but kids love them!) Star wars, bluey, definitely some capybaras although that’s not like a TV show they’re very popular! Taylor swift items! maybe mini taylor’s
herself or like animals in taylor swift outfits!

1 Like
4 Likes

rilakkuma, miffy and disney characters maybe?

FREE 7in1 Sanrio and SanX: Crochet pattern | Ribblr?

1 Like