Here’s a question for my ✨neurospicy✨ friends

Hello my fellow neurodivergents, as I embark on my journey of self-discovery (eh, mostly just research and self-diagnosis) I became curious. What are your safe foods/food you can always go back to? Mine are probably Special K red berries cereal/mac & cheese/gummy worms! Have fun answering and have a great morning, afternoon, or night!
(But seriously, if you have any tips on how to get diagnosed for adhd/autism, pls lmk or pm me, tysssm​:smiling_face:)

16 Likes

MAC AND CHEESE AND BAGELS AND SPRITE AND FRUIT GUMMIES AND and and MNMS AND SNICKERS

3 Likes

I dont know what state your in, but my missouri has behavioral health centers, called compass health, if you find a local behavioral health center, that is the best place to start, if you dont have a current diagnoses thats usually their first step, and local centers get you in MUCH faster than big centers which have waitlists averaging 2/3 years for evaluations. My go to has always been peanut butter :heart:

2 Likes

Mac n cheese, sourdough bread (even tho it absolutely kills my mouth) and chai (THEN FLAVOR) tea

1 Like

peanut butter and jelly sandwiches are a big one! i had them + this one type of popcorn nearly every day in seventh and eighth grade. also blueberry poptarts

haven’t been diagnosed either (got tested last yr and was told i’m just anxious and lack discipline lmfao) but i feel like me being neurodivergent would fill in a loooot of gaps

wishing you the best of luck!! :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

2 minute noodles :relieved:

1 Like

Sprite, mac n cheese, chicken nuggets (preferably dino nuggies) and tots, instant noodles, pizza rolls, and gold fish

2 Likes

(not diagnosed just thought this was a fun post) mac and cheese tbh :joy:Anywhere you go, it’s the same. No question, just noodles :sunglasses:Also gummy bears, which seems to be a common thing for whatever reason :woman_shrugging::skull:

1 Like

Yum :3

It has lil flavor and very sparkly X3

2 Likes

(not diagnosed btw) Special K red berries is the best cereal ever!!

2 Likes

I just have anxiety, but my most consistent breakfast is Special K red berries cereal (so good)

1 Like

Good luck getting a diagnosis. I wish you the best on this journey friend. :blush:

Chocolate milkshakes are my comfort food. I also love having tea with some homebaked sweet treats like cinnamon scrolls, biscuits or cake. (The actual baking of the food I find is also calming). I also love that crumbed chicken that come frozen in a box and noodles with peanut butter. I always keep a block of dark chocolate and a jar full of licorice on my desk and a bag of salt and vinegar chips (or just normal salted chips).

1 Like

CHEX MIIIIIIIIIIIIX!!!(Its. A. Sentence. Ribblr.)

1 Like

And what are Special K red berries?

1 Like

It’s a cereal with freeze dried strawberries!

Ah. Sorry if this starts an internet feud but I don’t really love freeze dried strawberries lol.

1 Like

I like them FREEZE DRIED not just frozen :sob:

2 Likes

MAC AND CHEESY and PEANUT BUTTER SANDWICH and SPRITE and GUMMIES

1 Like