hey guys need some tips

im making a purse and the person who wants to buy it wants it in 2 days and i just started how can i crochet quicker and not messing up the project or the rows !

8 Likes

Well, just take it one round at a time, take a deep breath, do the project in small chunks so you get a sense of accomplishment.
Tell yourself you will do the best you can to get it done but if not you will apologize, state I learned never to take on any project with that short of a turn around, and give person date you think you can have it done by.
Chalk it up to a learning process! That’s why you’re not an adult yet, you get to learn these things when the consequences aren’t as severe as they are when you’re an adult.

9 Likes

thank you ill try to stay calm

6 Likes

I believe in you!
@anon43112239

5 Likes

Just take it one stitch at a time, and when you’re done you’ll feel relieved and accomplished :two_hearts: Best of luck!:pray:

5 Likes

thx

5 Likes

Make sure you’re protecting your joints and such and take breaks to stretch and rest. I don’t know the situation but if you can tell the buyer you need more time if not you need to change more for expedited rates

6 Likes

honestly, if it were me, i wouldn’t crochet differently from how i normally do. if i were to do that in order to expedite the process, it would compromise the quality and consistency of what i’m making. i would definitely see if they absolutely, desperately need it by that time. if not, ask for some extra time. i don’t know what size purse you’re making, but regardless, it’s still a big project! especially when it comes to something functional and not just for show or decoration, quality and consistency matters so the object can be used. this is just how i work — there might be others out there who can expedite their crocheting progress without sacrificing the quality of their work! it’s all up to you since you know your process best. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

How did it go with the purse sweetie?

3 Likes

ok so shes gonna give me 15 or 20 dollars for the bag and im almoust done just need to make the purse’s handel let me see if i can fine the videos pattern

4 Likes

here it is

4 Likes