hey guys right now im at illinoi and theres a black cat that came to my house and by the way i moved to illinoi

idk what to do if some one wants it ill give it to you and i named it cole

10 Likes

That’s a gorgeous cat!! :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

it just came to my house and let him self in lol

5 Likes

oh and ate my dogs food :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

heres anther pic

7 Likes

I think he adopted you!! :wink:

6 Likes

Oh my gosh that cat is beautiful!

5 Likes

Awe it’s so cute, reminds me of my cat Ollie.

4 Likes

i went to the animal shelter and the cat was a stray cat lol but and old ladys husband just died yesterday and shes really sad so we gave her the cat

4 Likes

oh and i found a baby bunny

5 Likes

and idk what to do with it

8 Likes

Looks like a happy floppy cat.

4 Likes

he probably still needs to nurse, so that means getting a very small bottle and some kind of formula, check with a vets office for what kind of formula since they are vegetarian and nutritional needs might be different than cat milk replacer, and where to get that very small bottle.

6 Likes

right but im kinda woried b/c i cant find the bunny

4 Likes

awe the poor bunny! I currently have 3 rabbits so the I have some tips! Make sure it doesn’t get too hot! When it gets older and if you still have it make sure it has ALOT of water 24/7 and food!

5 Likes

found it it was under my dog lol

4 Likes

Did you know the term for a baby rabbit in English is actually a kitten or kit? You found two kitties in one day :sweat_smile:
How is the kit doing?

6 Likes

oh wow didnt now that the baby bunny (kit) is doing fine im gonna find his nest later b/c i allredy saw the mom

6 Likes

We have a grey cat that Is near my house but it would never let us get close to 5ft.

4 Likes

lol

5 Likes