Hi everyone, It's been a while... Here's some of my recent creations

Hi everyone, it’s been a few months since I was last active here so I thought it would be cool to show off some of my makes sense then. My life has been a trainwreck the last 5 months so I’ve fighting depression. To sum things up, my parents are basically separated I theory and my mom moved out 2 weeks ago. Things have been rough but I’ve been able to keep going because of my dad and brother. I’ve also been keeping busy so I won’t think so much.

Just so everyone knows, I’m mostly active on IG and Twitch so I kind of sleep on being here lol. I would never leave cuz this is the best app ever.

Thank you for reading this if you got this far :heartpulse: I appreciate you

I used @rollingyarn Tiny Pumpkin pattern :jack_o_lantern: and A Little Love Everyday Amigurumi Chick pattern. :hatched_chick:

I made all these for my Etsy shop. :sparkles:
Pumpkin Coasters, Tiny Pumpkins, Crochet Chicks

16 Likes

Your creations are lovely. Sending you hugs xx

9 Likes

so sorry to hear you’re going through a hard time. Keep fighting and we love you and we’re here when you need it! Love the creations too!!

9 Likes

gorgeous!

8 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’ve been going through a rough time, I hope things get better soon <3

These creations look super cute, too! :heartpulse:

6 Likes

These are so good! It must be very difficult, bit you will feel better, some day. Just keep going, we all support you!
(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠:heart:

5 Likes

Love all your recent makes!

Sending you prayers and hugs!

5 Likes

Love your recent makes!! They’re super cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m so sorry for what’s happening in your life right now, I would be very sad if I were in your place, but I hope life will get better for you and your family, sending you my prayers :pray:

5 Likes

i like the pumpkins.

Fun Halloween GIF by Ivo Adventures

6 Likes

The birds are nearly perfect!
So sorry about the circumstances of your life. Being able to crochet has helped me decrease my anxiety during some crazy times.

5 Likes