Hi πŸ‘‹ im new on Ribler

Hi im new here :wave::wave::wave:
Im from Slovenia and i love crocheting. Im making big plushies pillows. Im starting to make my own patterns. I would love to make some more crochet friends.

25 Likes

Hello! Welcome to Ribblr! I’m Sophia! Feel free to ask me any questions you have about this platform!
And I lovethe plushie you made, its adorable :heart:

7 Likes

Hello & Welcome!
Test Hello GIF by Pusheen

6 Likes

hi sophia!!
welcome to ribblr.
sooo im a talkitive person once i no you well engouh
about me

im TitanWave(not my real name)
i love to crochet, solve simple math problems, do resin, and help people.
Fav food : food
Fav drink : water, chocolate milk
Fav color : blue, teal, torsuies, green
Fav movie : Pokemon, How to train your Dragon, Trollhunters Rise of the titans
Fav show : Pokemon, Dragons Race to the Edge, Trollhunters, 3Below, Wizards
Fav book : Wing of Fire

:sparkles: More About me :sparkles:
:white_heart: I’m a self taught crocheter (I learned from YouTube, and ribblr now)
:white_heart: i play with stray cats around the neighborhood(there’s this orange tabby that loves me and it love it
:white_heart: I love cats and cute animals(foxs, bunnnies,etc.)

if you have any questions about anything or need someone to talk to my the guy
byeee

6 Likes

Welcome to ribblr! We’re so glad to have you here :blush: your kitty is so adorable! And if you ever have any questions or need help with anything, feel free to send me a message!

4 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, oh is new to me need day or two to get it how it’s working :blush:

5 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

heyy! welcome to ribblr! i’m maddie :)) if u ever need any help feel free to pm (private message) me or just use the ribblr help center! also that cat you made is adorable, looking forward to seeing new patterns ;>

6 Likes

welcome to ribblr!! i’m LoafOfBread lol. the pattern you made is so cute!!

4 Likes

Hey, welcome to Ribblr! I’m craftycellist (Mercy) and I’m sure you’ll love it here. Everyone is so nice!!! Feel free to pm me with any questions

5 Likes

Welcome! I’m ivy! Feel free to reach out and dm me for anything!

4 Likes

welcome! my name is mia :heart: feel free to pm me if u have any questions :grin:

5 Likes

Wow, cool! Welcome to ribblr! I want to get into big plushies but I feel like all the yarn would make me overwhelmed. But what do I know, I only started crocheting two months ago. Btw, my name is Paradise/Pari/Violet. Everyone here is really nice so dont be shy :grin:

4 Likes

Welcome to ribblr :slight_smile:

4 Likes

3 Likes

:pray: thank you

4 Likes

I love making big plushies ( pillows). Will show some I made just nedd to figure out this app.

4 Likes

if you need help, i can try to help the best i can :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Welcome!! I hope you enjoy it here!

4 Likes

Thank you :pray:, you all are amazing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes