Hi! I'm new to the app, and I need some help.

Hello! I hope you enjoy it here, something I try to do for newcomers here on Ribblr :smile: if you ever need help never hesitate to ask in the community, if you need immediate answers feel free to use the help center, search in the community, or the wiki [link below] and community guidelines if needed :smile: Happy crafting! Hope to see your crafts soon as well :smile:

As for the next two questions, honestly there’s a ton of great tips on YouTube so definitely search crochet tips, as for fuzzy yarn I don’t know what type of yarn you work with but being close to a good light source helps with counting the stitches, when it comes to special yarn types like chenille, velvet, you mostly count from what you feel rather than what you see, although not sure how different it is from fuzzy yarn though

A good tip is to work with a normal looking yarn, however do the pattern all in back loops so you can surface crochet the fuzzy yarn on the Front loops left unused if that makes sense :smile:

Also since you mentioned posting patterns another good place to check out is the testing guidelines and searching Karma as well

3 Likes