Hi I'm new!

heeya!! welcome to ribblr!! Im Evie, and ive been here for a little while now ^^
i just turned 13 in March and i learned how to crochet 4 years ago!! im also known to be a goofeh gooburh`~ ive never been as good at crocheting then ever since ive joined ribblr, hope you learn a lot on here!! were so happy to have someone new like you join us!! if you have any questions, please dont hesitate to ask me anything, again- were glad to have you here, @paradise08 !!
happy crafting, friend !! xx ev ^^
here’s a couple of people you may like !! @maddiecore @sakuracrochets @SunshineStudio @bubblzcrochet @anon74877402 @LE3THAL @XxTheCosmosxX @LittleCreatures @LittleRaindrxp

16 Likes

Hiiii! Im Vanessa and im 18 who refuses to grow up lol. Ive been crocheting for 2 years and I also sew. I too love talking like my mom @maddiecore ! If you ever need someone to talk to, I’m here!
@sakuracrochets @maddiecore @EV13isSPOCY @LittleCreatures @XxTheCosmosxX

14 Likes

welcomeee​:partying_face::partying_face:
Family Fam GIF by Paramount Network

7 Likes

:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:welcome to Ribblr​:confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

You can learn a lot about Ribblr’s features by searching the help center

6 Likes

Hi & Welcome to Ribblr!
Happy Day GIF by Molang

8 Likes

welcome! my name is mia or u can js call me mimi : ) if u ever need help i’m here for u :wink:

8 Likes

Hey! I’m Mercy and I’ve been crocheting for over a year now. People here are so fun you’ll love it, and you’ll pick up more skills super quick!!

8 Likes

tysmmm

6 Likes

Thanks guys so much! :blush:

8 Likes

welcome to Ribblr! My names aria, but people on Ribblr typically call me Ari! I’ve been crocheting for 8 years (I’m younger than that makes me seem I swear) and I’ve been using Ribblr since December of last year! If you need a friend, I’m your gal : D

8 Likes

Welcome to ribblr

5 Likes

Hi!!!
welcome to Ribblr!
im TitanWave (i wanted it to be Titan_Wave but it didnt work)
i join like idk 2months or something ago
i have a shop with one pattern soo far
my besties are @Combre42 @SunshineStudio @Scarlettandozzy @FluffyYarnCreations and the people in the WOF chat
i found ribblr cuz my moms friend suggested it to me
i have been crocheting for 4-5 years( i droped it every once in a while thou)
check out my shop at Unique patterns | Ribblr Free Patterns | Ribblr and follow me at @TitanWave
i love cats and kittens
i love soft yarn
i love fluffy yarn
i love food
i love water
i love WOF
i love trollhunters and dragons race to the edge
(see more on my description page)
welcome and feel free to talk to me cuz i loooove talkig to friends
peace out,
titanwave(i hate uaing grammer, capitals, punctuation,etc.)

10 Likes

hiii!! Welcome to Ribblr!!! I hope you’ll like it here!!! <33

7 Likes

Hi, welcome :hugs:
I hope you meet some good friends and have fun

7 Likes

Hi I’m kroach (hide ur toes) Im nice? Idk what to say anygays WELCOM​:heart:

7 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the insanity that is Ribblr: D dw about that we’re all definitely mentally stable /sarc
Anyways, I’m Ambre, I wanted it to be ambre <3 but that obviously didn’t work so here we are lol. I’ve been crocheting since September ‘22, well technically I started learning when I was seven but that’s besides the point. I’m designing a deathbat pattern bc I have a strange obsession with the bands I listen to. I also have a strange obsession with Tim Burton, books, crochet, music, writing, and probs some other stuff that my monkey brain can’t recall at the moment. I turned 14 in March and am dying inside from my emotions!
That’s all from me for now. I will reply as stuff comes to mind bc I know I forgot stuff

6 Likes

Hi! Welcome to ribblr and the ribblr community! So happy to have you and I LOVE your pfp (profile picture)

6 Likes

Hiii, I barely call ppl by their real name so, hi Para/
Violet! Everyone here on Ribblr ( and sometimes my dad) calls me Pickle! I hope you will find Ribblr a great platform and crafting community! Here are some great friends I know will be nice to you!
Little ofc, @ellan3326 @SunshineStudio Elaya @notmimi @FluffyYarnCreations @JaeaRenee @BubblzCrochet @SweetTomato @TitanWave @craftycellist @craftycrotcheter!

13 Likes

Hii!! Welcome Violet!! I’m Ella, and I hope you enjoy our amazing community!!

6 Likes

Tysmm Para is an awesome nickname
omg is that puffin rock ??

6 Likes