Hi I'm new!

Hi there!! I’m Violet and I’m new to Ribblr! I joined because my friend @littlemisswonderful told me to! I’m learning to crochet and already make alpha bracelets. I’m teaching Little. I’d love to hear about you guys!

33 Likes

Hii! Welcome to Ribblr! I’m Doggie, and I joined a while ago because of an adorable pattern I saw on the internet. Alpha bracelets are soo cool, but so hard to keep track of all the strings :sob: I started one last year, and there’s only like 3 knots :smiling_face_with_tear: good luck teaching your friend!

11 Likes

Welcome to ribblr! I’ve made so many of my friends join, it’s amazing lol. I hope you enjoy it here, and if you have any questions or just wanna talk, feel free to message me! :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thank you!! I know, I mis-counted my base strings recently I had to remake the pattern essentially​:sob::joy:

9 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr<3 i love making alpha bracelets, if you’re interested I made a group chat, so people who like doing that can talk with eachother

9 Likes

Haha thanks so much!! Little has told me so much about you! I love the pandas you’ve made together!

8 Likes

Aww thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Yes! I’d love to! but i don’t think i have access to the chat feature yet :sob: I know Little is in it!

9 Likes

Aw man I forgot about that :sob:

8 Likes

ofc!!

7 Likes

Yea np !! When I do, I’ll be sure to let you know so you can add me, or Little can too.

9 Likes

Ok great :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Hey I’m a basic user now! Add me to the chat?

8 Likes

Hello! Welcome to Ribblr! I’m bulldogcrochetss, but you can call me Eloise!!
I hope you enjoy Ribblr as much as I do!
I tried making an alpha bracelet once but it was so bad i quit lol

9 Likes

Could you add me? i want to get back into learning it!

8 Likes

I added you :grin::grin:

7 Likes

Sure np

8 Likes

omgg hii! i’m maddie! i’m 14 and learned how to crochet at the beginning of this year (still kinda noobish lol) i love talking (a little too much) so if u ever wanna talk or vent to someone im always here and pretty active online.
my friends are~ @sakuracrochets @NessCat @littlemisswonderful @EV13isSPOCY @anon74877402 @StormiWeather13 @LittleRaindrxp @pomandtyler @Coxkroach @CreshesxCritters and sooo many more! everyone here is so wonderful so just feel free to reach out or simply use the ribblr help center if u have any questions <3
happy crafting!

16 Likes

Hi Violet! Im Mary. Im 15 and have been crocheting for a bit more than a year now.
I also love any other crafts like painting, drawing, epoxy, scrapbooking and more!

If you have any questions or anything just send me a chat! :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

7 Likes

Hey!!! Welcome! My name is Corvid (cor), i’m 14, learned how to crochet when I was 7, but only really picked it up as a main hobby is 2023 :>
I’m always here to talk! Can’t wait to get to know you :))

9 Likes