Hiatus

Hello wonderful people of Ribblr. I unfortunately may be leaving. My father has pretty much banned me from Ribblr because i shared my name… I’m going to try to finish my testers and my pattern in secret because I LOVE Ribblr and i love everyone here. You’ve all been so kind to me, I will try to still be as active as possible. If I do have to leave permanantly, @Abigation will notify.
Thank you for everything <3,
Bella

17 Likes

noooooooooooooo!!!
illl miss yooouuu SSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHH
:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Lol forgot to mention, i will do my best effort to be online in the early morning (WST)

5 Likes

NOOOOOOO BELLAAAA MY POOK :pensive::pensive:ill miss you saur saur much

4 Likes

ill miss you sm too :sob::sob::sob::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Nooo!! I WILL MISS YOU Sm!! :pensive::pensive: please stay safe.

5 Likes

Awwwwwwww WE’LL MISS U!!! Hope everything goes well and that you’ll be allowed to have Ribblr again :))

5 Likes

We’ll all miss you if you have to leave! :pray: :pray: prayers that you can stay! :pray: :pray:

3 Likes

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

Of course!

3 Likes

D: i’ll muss you bellz :< hope you can stay :'> i’ll miss uuu

2 Likes

we’ll miss u :cry: stay safe :pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

Miss u tuuu :sob:

1 Like

I can understand your father wanting to keep you as safe as possible; I hope at some point he will let you return. Perhaps he should spend some time here getting to know all of us so he will realize it is not as dangerous as he thinks it is.

You are lucky to have a father who cares about your safety.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know he’s just trying to make sure I’m safe because he loves me, but maybe I could try showing him how wonderful it is here. Idk

NAUR PLS I miss u too much alr

1 Like

UPDATE: MY DAD SAID I COULD HAVE RIBBLR BACK!!! Buuut it can only be in the mornings and night and i have to stop sharing my name. YIPEE