hobby craft UK womens institute premium acrylic yarn

4/5​:star:
i really really like this yarn! its a DK weight yarn which is really sturdy! i tried to pull apart the individual strands making up the blend and struggled to be honest with you. im a really big fan of this yarn because it comes in soooo many different colours and is really soft! ive made a lot if things with it including amigurumi, clothing and other small things (such as christmas decorations). Its really easy to work with and you can frog it very easily (and the yarn is the same quality afterwards). overall i would reccomend this yarn and it’s probably one of my favourites :blush::heartpulse::yarn:

12 Likes

(the red yarn you can see at the bottom is also the same yarn)

6 Likes

Yay!
Our first contributor! You get something that I only give when it’s special, @Frogfrog

#yarn-review

8 Likes

Do you centre pull? I haven’t found a WI yarn that centre pulls nicely and when I contacted they said “we don’t make it to centre pull but will feedback” so I’ve been waiting years to see if this would change.

7 Likes

no the center pull is awful, sorry shouldve mentioned that above. i always forget to say because i dont really use center pull because it stresses me out :joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

With nice yarn its so smooth and stops the ball moving about. Ideal of crochet on the go.
Thanks for the feedback. Maybe one day they’ll update it.

5 Likes