Hoping someone will enjoy this 🫶🏻

I just wanted to share one of my prized possessions with everyone

My Great Aunt used to be really amazing at sewing and hand made my entire stocking. I absolutely love it! Also this stocking is 15 years old and has held up great over the years.

34 Likes

Gorgeous! Sounds like it brings back many wonderful memories.

10 Likes

So beautiful, thank you for sharing :green_heart:

10 Likes

Super cute! I would had never guessed it was 15yrs old!!!

9 Likes

Thats amazing!! This lools gorgeous and so time consuming! You can really see the love and heart that went into it.

9 Likes

Not sure how to ask this without just blurting it out. But … is she still alive? Imagine making her a crochet version. :heart:

10 Likes

thats so beautiful and its still in good condition after 15 years?!
that’s amazing.

9 Likes

Beautiful!

9 Likes

thats so cool! its so intricate and pretty

8 Likes

yes it is.

8 Likes

hey i replied first why ur reply above mine @Frogfrog that makes no sense

6 Likes

Wow! That is so beautiful! :heart_eyes: The little gingerbread are so cute!!!

7 Likes

You were both typing at the same time, the platform recognized hers as finished first I guess. Nothing personal.
Has happened to me also.

7 Likes

Oh I love these! This one is gorgeous! :heart_eyes: You’re aunt did a beautiful job. I have one for each of my kiddos. Not the same design though.

7 Likes

Yes she is! She’s in her mid 70s and I don’t see her much anymore , but I can make her one next year.

7 Likes

She would love it.

7 Likes

So Beautiful. That must have taken a long time to make. My Nanny and Mum use to make things like that for me as a child. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and Enjoy celebrating and spending time with your family

6 Likes

Thank you! You too!

6 Likes

So beautiful, thank you for sharing! A lot of love must’ve been put into making that :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

i just noticed srry u lost ur regular​:cry:

1 Like