how are you

Bad. Understaffed, I’m literally doing everything by myself for almost 2 months and it doesn’t look like it’s getting better anytime soon. I don’t have any options atm either so I just have to keep going somehow. Ugh. I miss being on Ribblr and crocheting and gaming but all I do is work and sleep these days. Looking forward to Thanksgiving for a day off. :yawning_face::weary:

7 Likes

Things are awesome over here, but I’ve been too sick to enjoy it… But now I’m back!

6 Likes

So glad, your feeling better!

6 Likes

I feel you! Having a minimum of 14hrs of overtime during a week seems to be like the norm now :melting_face:
Im just glad i have the weekend offs and that this week is a slow week!

6 Likes

Maybe it’s time to move on. I’ve worked for 40 years and they all have the same manager.
Guilt trip you into working
Ignore your concerns
Change the subject when you bring up a concern
Never tell you if the day off you want is honored -“we will see”- so you can never plan anything
Tell you your “abandoning” everyone if you insist on leaving at end of shift and refuse overtime
Tell you you’re going to get “fired” if you don’t stay.
Change the schedule without telling you.

5 Likes

I’m so glad, when I was a manager, I wasn’t like this. Honestly, my GM said I wasn’t loyal to him. I’m sorry I cared about my employees! They all knew they could talk to me about anything and everything, work, school, relationships. I guess I was like a mama hen to them.

5 Likes

Aww hugs I don’t miss working for someone else. I know what understaffed feels like I worked retail for years and it was brutal. Hopefully it eases for you soon.

6 Likes

that sounds so cool!!

3 Likes

awh thats such a shame! i hope it all works out for u soon :heartpulse:

5 Likes

oh no! i hope u get well soon! :heart:

3 Likes