How can I contact my testers ?

Hi there I hope someone can help me: I have approved and sent my first pattern to the testers who applied (thank you :hearts: ) but when I click on “message your testers” it says “you don’t have any testers yet” :dizzy_face:
Does anyone know how I can fix that and if I made the right steps for the testers ? How is it supposed to work once you’ve sent the pattern ?
Thank you !

9 Likes

give me a sec

2 Likes

If your testers have clicked on the pattern photo to apply, and you have approved them, than you should be able to message them by clicking on “Message testers”. But if the does not work, than go to ribblr community, click on the message button, and next to DM’s click the + symbol and create a group chat with all your testers.

5 Likes

go to ‘my shop’
press on that ‘checklist icon’
and then you see ‘go to group message’
normally you can send a message then

4 Likes

If it says you dont have any testers, you probably havent accepted their applications yet. You can assign testers by clicking the checklist on the corner of the pattern, selecting ‘assign testers’, choose the pattern and press approve for the testers you want

4 Likes

I no longer have access to the test pattern.

4 Likes

I think you gifted the pattern. I received it but it’s in my regular pattern folder rather than my tester folder.

4 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

Hi ! It’s really strange, as I’ve followed all the guidelines but seem to be dropped defenseless in the testing zone.
I have added all testers as testers and sent the pattern and it all looks ok but when I click “message testers” this is what happens

5 Likes

Have you gifted and removed all of them before starting testing?

3 Likes

Because it looks like it says finished besides everyones names, I think you need active testers in order to contact them. Idk if this makes any sense

4 Likes

I just approved everyone and then gifted the pattern (thinking they need it to test it ? made sense when I did it) and that’s it, can’t message them or do anything else.
My pattern also doesn’t appear in the pattern section of the shop manager, but maybe it’s because it will be released on friday.

5 Likes

When you approve them, they start testing and have the pattern in their testing section, and when you gift&remove, it means they have finished testing and they will have the pattern in their normal pattern library. So it says you have no testers because you basically said they were all done. To fix this issue, you can press ‘test again’ and then make the group message. Hope this helps!

4 Likes

Oh I see ! Thank you very much I will do that right now :hearts:

4 Likes