How Do I Add a Pattern or Project To Ribblr?

Hi. I am totally new to Ribblr and am trying to learn how I can upload or share an original pattern design. I feel completely foolish asking, but this forum does not feel intuitive to me. Any help woukd be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

You will need a designer account in order to have a shop. Then you can go to your shop and the tutorial will walk you through the process. If you already have a designer account/shop you will need to log out and in again for it to show up… That happens sometimes with new accounts
I also added tags to your post for better searching and sorting. ribbuild help ribblr-epattern

1 Like

You can also use the menu to your left and select help, they’re will be a role for this topic

1 Like

Thank you so much for your response. Where can I find out what type of account I have? I set this up quickly several days ago and I feel completely lost.

1 Like

ok, if you go to help center you should get more helpful answers, it has been a long time since I set my shop up and the buttons and levers have moved a little since then :smile:

I don’t have a maker account, but there is this section under the 3 lines that might give you a bit more info on how to sell. Not sure if this helps or not, but maybe it will lead you to the right place. Good luck!

1 Like

actually, just below that “sell patterns” is where you can add a shop if you didn’t when you started your account.
Shop manager is where you do the testing and see all your sales and wishlist info

2 Likes

Ohhhhh, good to know! Oopsies, glad you knew I was randomly clicking stuff and thought it was that, didnt even see the one underneath that :smile:

1 Like