How do I contact Ribblr Support?

Hey sorry I feel like I should probably stop asking so many questions because it’s kind of annoying in my opinion :sweat_smile: But does anyone know how to contact ribblr support? I want to ask for a name change.

click on the tag @ribblr-support and then the “Message” button

image

you can then send them a message asking them to change your username!

I hope this helps! lmk if you have any more questions :)

Okay, but where is the tag?

it’s this: @ribblr-support

it’s circled in red in the photo below!
image
you just click on those words and an info card should appear! then, just press on the “Message” button to send Ribblr a message

If you end up changing your name I can change the one in your pfp for you :3

You can find helpful information about changing your username here: Ribblr Help Center | Can I change my user name, email or first name?

Please let us know if you have any questions.

I usually contact them by starting a message and tagging in that (just another way to do it)