How do I untangle this lol

My brothers dog took my yarn off the counter :sob:

13 Likes

search the end of it and normally you can make it untangle

4 Likes

You should’ve tagged this for being graphic content /j
On a serious note ur on ur own girly

6 Likes

I would give up and just leave it in my yarn stash. Unless I really like the skein.

6 Likes

oh-
be patient lol

4 Likes

same lol

5 Likes

Well option 1 is wind as much as you can into a ball then cut untangle and repeat it will be in smaller balls but it is very saveable that way.
Or option 2 go for it and hope for the best

7 Likes

You could always give your brother the job of untangling the mess

You need to start winding a ball, don’t pull too hard and fingers crossed it looks worse than it is

Good luck
Would love to see a picture when you’ve successfully tidied it up :heart_hands:

6 Likes

OMG no I have 2 yarns that look like that and are super tangled!!

and the worst part was I had just gotten them and the second I opened them they got all tangled :sob: :sob:

3 Likes

put on your favorite background media, or something you can only sort of pay attention to, and get comfortable. a family dog once ran a skein of my yarn all through the house into every room SEVERAL TIMES EACH, but it took longer to untangle from all the furniture than it did to ball it up again lmfao. you got this!

4 Likes

I js cut it if I can’t get the ends :smiling_face_with_tear:
Not worth the time to get it all untangled

2 Likes

Years ago I had a mohair and rayon yarn that was a tangled mess like that. It took literally weeks to roll it all into balls. Won’t use mohair again

1 Like

lol sorry about that but on a good note 6 hours later it’s fixed now I need to wash it lol

3 Likes

I finally fixed it

5 Likes

That’s the bad part I really like it and it was a gift with no label so I couldn’t replace it I had to untangle it lol

2 Likes

Oh no that’s terrible

1 Like

You are definitely on your own. You your brother ain’t gonna help you.:upside_down_face::frowning::face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

With patience and watching a good movie so you don’t stress out.

1 Like

Well done
I love the colours

2 Likes

Oh My God Reaction GIF

1 Like