How do you focus?

I have 2 missing assignments i need to complete (one is a writing assignment) and then i have a writing assignment i need to get started on because its due Wednesday, and also i have alot of crochet presents i need to complete before may 24th
Any tips on how to focus from my ADHD friends?

21 Likes

uh maybe first !assignment and then crochet an after that the same think
as in homework>crochet>homework>crochet like that

6 Likes

personally i would start with the writting also because i like writting because thats more important, then start on the gifts because. P.S i feel you super busy with school and doing im doing collab x2, it only the 4th so if you do the writting assignments first you should have plenty of time to crochet gifts unless you picked big project!!! P.S hope this helps

6 Likes

Set goals for yourself. Tell yourself if you can get this much done by (some time here), you can goof off for 5 minutes. And then keep setting goals for yourself with small rewards for paying attention.

6 Likes

WHEEEELLLLLLLLL (I spin a wheel and it choses what I do then I spin another wheel and it tells me how long to do it for)

8 Likes

thats a good idea, i may use that lol

5 Likes

Glad i could help :relieved:

5 Likes

Usually I just forget about it until
The due date then I hyper fixate on it.

8 Likes

simple:
i
just dont :skull:
fr i struggle with this so bad :sob:

6 Likes

so true :sob:

5 Likes

okay hol up thats actually pretty smart-
keeps it :sparkles:fun​:sparkles:

6 Likes

Wait yess that sounds awesome!

5 Likes

@Coxkroach this happens to me to many times!!!

7 Likes

:sob:that’s the only way I can finish anything on time with ADHD​:fearful:

7 Likes

@Coxkroach i know or your messing around or thinking about something else while trying to do it and then just say ill do it later!!! NEXT WEEK i forgot about :skull:

7 Likes

:fearful:stop exposing me​:pensive::pensive::pensive:

6 Likes

Same :sob:

5 Likes

i think you can set something called a pomodoro timer? you can have like 25 minutes studying, then an alarm goes off to tell you to take a small break (5-10) minutes, then it tells you when to work again. that helps me <3

6 Likes

yup thats what i mean

4 Likes

yaya !!

4 Likes