How many books?

What’s up? I wanted to know how many books everyone had read this year! I know someone who read 300, and I’m in shock! So lmk how many and your favorite!:two_hearts:

9 Likes

Uhhh… Probably somewhere around 300-500 and my favorite has got to be Harry Potter : D

4 Likes

500?!?! How are you so casual about that?

5 Likes

I read lots of books :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I mean, I love books too, but with my schedule, 100 is a dream.

5 Likes

Ikr?? With school and everything

5 Likes

20 maybe, my fav has to be the wingfeather saga:)

5 Likes

Probably around 50-100 but thats insane, my schedule would never allow me to read over 300 books :sob:

favorite is also The Inheritance Games or To All the Boys Ive Loved Before (trilogy)

5 Likes

I tried reading a book a week but i failed terribly lol so i think i got like 20-30 my favourite rn is probably the scarlet pimpernel, and me and my friends have a little fan club lol

5 Likes

I logged 16 in Goodreads, I might finish 1 more before the year ends. I used to read hundreds a year, but then I went to college and had children. Before my daughter was born I was still reading 50-100 easily, but she had made that difficult :woman_shrugging:t3:

5 Likes

Probably abt 300 I’ve been slacking this year​:weary::sob:
I just haven’t had as much time to read as I used to bc I hyperfixate on crochet sm​:skull:
I do want to read more next year (maybe I’ll try to read and crochet ag the same time again) but at the very least I’ll be listening to lots of audiobooks!
I wish I had a better memory tho, I can’t remember 99.9% of the books I read :((((

4 Likes

So 300+ is normal?!:sob:

4 Likes

For me yeah​:skull: I know people who haven’t read a book in like 2 years tho

3 Likes

My favorite books from this year (bc I can remember them slightly​:skull:) are:
The adult children of emotionally immature parents,
the death of Jane Lawrence,
the silent patient,
flight 149,
local woman missing,
more bitter than death,
and Lies (what if your whole life was based on lies)

3 Likes

So I should add that 16 is new to me books. I don’t count if I’ve already read the book.
Also I finished my book last night, so I’m at 17 :blush:

1 Like

i honestly dont even know. Probably over 50??? I really haven’t been motivated to read this year :frowning_face: One of my 2024 resolutions is to read at over 50 books! my fav has got to be the Percy jackson series (including Heroes of Olympus)!

1 Like