how many wips do you have?

21 Likes

I always have WIPS. No stress though. Just options in other rooms. Ha. Blankets to work on for the cold days.

7 Likes

ooh, i like that way of looking at things! one of my 2024 goals is to finish all my 2023 wips lmao

7 Likes

I think I have 16 now? 2 are for Ribblr, so those will get done, and 2-4 are for gifts. The rest are really random ;-;

6 Likes

Only 2 atm. A balloon dog and a horse for a little girl I babysit :))

6 Likes

Don’t beat yourself up over your wips. Some of us have a personality types to not finish things. Enjoy crocheting with all your heart and don’t worry if you complete them or not!

I have a gecko that I started over 3 years ago that still doesn’t have legs.

5 Likes

I have a biggish amigurumi Bluey plush that has been on my hook for 2 years now, a sweater for my spouse that I was meant to be finished by Christmas, then 2 blankets for my toddlers, then a sweater for my oldest toddler, then a 4th doctor scarf, then I need to get a second sock done for myself…
7 so far, but I also want to start an amigurumi project that’s gonna be a headache to figure out :skull:

3 Likes

awww a bluey plush!

3 Likes

Lol too many to count

3 Likes

4!

3 Likes

It’s been so long since I started the thing that I need to remake the hands and ears since they’re very lost

, but I’ve got a fair chunk of Bluey Butt done

5 Likes

I have two
One will be finished today :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Woo! Congrats :partying_face:

2 Likes

I have 6 :woman_shrugging: as someone else said though, some of us just aren’t good at finishing things, no biggie! I play games too and I never finish those either :joy: enjoy what you can while you can and then move on to something else that makes you happy!

2 Likes

Do you follow @Kreaida on Insta? They had a very inspirational series of posts in December and January about finishing all their wips! There were so many!
I always have several, but most of mine are small designs so I do get around to them in time. I usually have something on my knitting needles for TV knitting in the evening since I can make an easy project without looking very much. And I swear I’m going to frog my last project that’s hibernating and crochet something out of the lovely cotton/silk yarn one of these days!

3 Likes

Currently only 1 rn

But i have a feeling thats going to be alot more soon​:sob:
(I have like 9 projects i wanna start, not even counting the stuff im crocheting for teachers at the end of the year, im graduating from middle school and want to give my favorite teachers something! The stinky ones get none, and im not doing any of my favorite main course teachers cause theres 1 i dont like, and i dont wanna make her feel left out if i make the other teachers smth and not her)

2 Likes

I only have 3 at the moment
once I start getting annoyed when I’m designing something I will leave it and start a fresh one lol

1 Like

More than 10 :crazy_face:

1 Like

I have 5, but I’m finishing one today/tmrw, and another one hopefully this week! :+1:

1 Like

I have…four, currently. Not too bad, I think! Though, I like to finish stuff before starting new patterns.

1 Like