How to add sc rows under one tab

Hi everyone! I am currently working on my first pattern but I was wondering how to add single crochet rows like I’ve seen on other patterns, like when you cross of the top one all of them get crossed off.
I don’t know if that made any sense but if you get what I’m saying please help :).
Thanks!

9 Likes

can you add an image for an example of what you’re describing?

6 Likes

Yes of course, I was hoping for this

Rather than this

4 Likes

Go to your pattern

Click on the number

Type the (-) symbol and the number of rounds you need

6 Likes

If I’m understanding the question correctly, you should be able to add the number of rows to the little row number on the left. Like example: if I’m on round 11 and I’m going to have ten rows of sc then I would click the little 11 and make it 11-21. Does that make sense?

7 Likes

Hi there! Do you mean having multiple rounds with the same instructions?
If so, just have on the round # which round #s you want the same instructions on, and Ribblr will automatically have them grouped in a dropdown for the end users.

E.g.,
36 sc around - and you want this for 5 rounds…

You do…
ROUND # INSTRUCTIONS
7-11 36 sc around

7 Likes

Yeah Im wondering how you do that too? Like the drop down box, I had tester reccomend that I use it?

3 Likes

The answer is in your picture. See the white circle that says 7-13. That’s it!

4 Likes

On one line, just put in the rows with a dash in between as in the image below. Ribblr will take care of the rest.

4 Likes

Everyone is correct with the examples above. You just won’t see it in the section you are currently in as you are making the pattern. You will only see it once you ribblr it.

Hope that made sense.

3 Likes

Thank you so much this was all very helpful

2 Likes