How to save pattern as pdf

Hey,
I cant figure out how to save my patterns as a pdf. On etsy it is very simple but this site seems very glitchy.
Im going camping so wont have wifi so need to be able to save it.
Thanks,

10 Likes

Ribblr patterns are designed to be interactive and used within the app without having to pay for a seperate service to use the tools. The lack of a copy paste or easy pdf helps to protect designers against IP theft
Some designers provide a pdf witin the pattern media function, if not, you can always contact the designer and ask if they are willing to provide one.

9 Likes

If its your own pattern there is a generate pdf option on your pattern in your shop. If its someone else’s you can’t access this. You could ask the designer and explain your situation but they may not provide this for many reasons.
Hope this helps

9 Likes

Welcome to the Ribblr community!

Gee, camping this weekend? You must live somewhere warm?!

8 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking. Enjoy your trip.
This is our weather today and we’re going on a crochet delivery roadtrip …

7 Likes

I live in Australia. Its summer hahaha

5 Likes

That sucks. I will never choose Ribblr over Etsy for this exact reason

2 Likes

If You Say So Whatever GIF by Matt Cutshall

7 Likes

Yep! Just walk away. @anon5108995 :crazy_face::wink:

5 Likes

I can’t stop someone from from throwing away their money on a copy of a stolen free pattern from another designer because they can’t figure out how to screenshot and/or print. I can only hope that “ribblr sucking” is the worst thing to happen to them. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Jumping on this thread because I’m wondering: Is there a way to see whether a designer provides a PDF via the pattern media function before buying the pattern? Does this show in the “Media” section of the pattern description?

No, unfortunately I’ve never seen one. You can go to who owns the shop, then message that person your questions about the pattern tho.

1 Like

I don’t think so, Like @anoswaldoddity said, if it shows a pdf available you can contact the seller and see if it’s downloadable

2 Likes