How was your week?

The weather this week wasn’t great here, but it’s nice and Sunny now :sunny: so hoping to go on a nice walk this weekend.

How was your week and what do you have planned for the weekend?
Any recommendations for a good movie/show?

And if you’re having a bad week/day, here’s something to cheer you up:

7 Likes

That is adorable. We had a great week. More of the same. Dogs, crochet, and TV.

We have been teaching our 4 year old rescue dog to sit. :dog2: She is learning from our other 5 year old dog, so that is great.

I started testing the large letodolls. Doesn’t get much better than that. :yarn:

Most of our tv lately has been on youtube. :tv: We somehow found an old series from 2007 called Traveler. It’s only one season and we are halfway through. Watched 5 episodes last night, the rest will be today. :movie_camera: More like a movie that way. It may be old, but since we haven’t seen it, it’s new. One of the guys in it was also in White Collar, which was one of my favorites.

3 Likes

Oh that’s great! So rewarding for everyone :slight_smile:

It sounds really exciting. Can’t wait to see it!

I love discovering great Youtube videos that I’ve not come across. So many talented people create wonderful things - it’s hard to keep up :sweat_smile: What’s it about?

3 Likes

Jay and Tyler find themselves hunted by the FBI after a bombing of a museum. Their only lead is their best friend, Will Traveler, who disappeared after the bombing and is not in any record - anywhere. They need to find him and figure out what part he played in a spiraling nightmare of violence, death and conspiracies. Who is really Will Traveler?

3 Likes

Excited to show you. :slight_smile: You should test one for her. :wink:

3 Likes

Sounds like an interesting thriller!

3 Likes