Howdy 🤠 👋

Hey guys, there is a lot of stuff going on in the world right now and sometimes you just feel like you can never escape from your sins.
In the back of your mind you will keep hearing “why did you do that?”
”No one cares about you.”
“You’re worthless.”
Well I’m here to tell you that is NOT true! Everyone and I mean everyone has sinned, no matter how big or how small it may be, that does NOT matter!!
If you confess your sins you will be saved and have an immense weight taken off of you. I can assure that you will want to live your life fully alive. I know from experience, I always tried to act like I had everything together when I sure didn’t. I went to a Bible camp in Georgia and it changed the way I think about my self. I realized no one is perfect and no one has it all together. God doesn’t care if you forgot to do your hair, God doesn’t care if you got a C- in math class, he wants you to have a relationship with him and glorify his name! So, if you have anything you want to share in the comments, prayer requests or anything you are welcome here, no one is judging you. I encourage you to share whatever is on your mind.

“Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
James‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬ ‭

“If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.”
‭‭1 John‬ ‭1‬:‭9‬ ‭

“If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
‭‭Romans‬ ‭10‬:‭9‬

Love,
Haley :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

What camp did you go to?

2 Likes

Global youth camp! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Cool!

4 Likes

Haley, thank you for sharing this :heart: 3 years ago, the Romans 10:9 scripture was shared with my Papaw, Willard Jeffrey, by my dad.
After struggling with COPD, my Papaw took his son and daughter (my uncle and mom) by their hands at his bedside, and quoted that same Scripture. The next day, he called my dad, and said, “Ronnie,I’m not mad at anyone anymore. I can’t think of one person I hate.” And dad says that “he didn’t sound like the same ol’ Willard, but he sounded like a little kid” :heartpulse: Papaw died 8 days later, but everyone in our community knows that He is with Jesus :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: i will never forget that Scripture as long as I live, because of my dad’s boldness and my Papaw’s child-like faith :place_of_worship::latin_cross:

3 Likes

That is so amazing!! I’m literally crying rn :sob::heart:

3 Likes

Yes I know!!! His testimony is so beautiful and I try to share it with everyone I can. He was never a really mean man, he was a sweet, yet mischievous guy :smile: he always gave freely and helped anyone he could, and always had a story to tell.
But I’m telling you, I never thought I’d see him get born again, because he was pretty stubborn about that. But that day, when mom and uncle Dave came back to meet me and my brother, and our Granny, to tell us, none of us could wipe our tears away or express how truly happy we felt.
The man was reborn for 8 days!!! I praise God for that miracle; it’s something I will never forget :smile::butterfly::heart:

3 Likes

Oh and before he quoted the Scripture, he looked straight at my mom and my uncle and said “It takes an idiot to not believe in God. God is real.” i forgot to mention that!

3 Likes

That is sooo sweet :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh I know! He was a pretty outspoken guy, so when he said something like this, everyone would listen.

He loved EATING FOOD :rofl:westerns, Johnny Horton, Kentucky basketball, and mowing the yard. He also loved ‘56 Chevys, and "rasslin’". He loved to laugh and make other people laugh; that man was full of life, but I bet he felt more alive than ever on those last 8 days :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Aw, brought tears to ny eyes.