🏆Huge giveaway, second chance drawing

Thanks, Kipo and Midnight Gospel are new to me, will check them out!

5 Likes

I’d love to enter the last chance raffle. There are many of your patterns that I love! I love your 2023 Breakfast Bundle and the your mini top hats. Plus your little tiny bananas!!! Awe! They are just so cute!! I already got your Valentines day envelope one. You do a great job! Thank you for the opportunity!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words! I work hard to make designs that I think others will enjoy, so I appreciate the positive feedback. :slightly_smiling_face::tophat:

5 Likes

I like the fruit basket bundle!

5 Likes

All of Suettles patterns are wonderful, easy to follow, work up quick, and look great in micro crochet and any size larger!!
I recommend them all!!

I might be a little biased :innocent: as I have had the privilege of being a regular tester for her. Though any that I missed testing I have bought. I own all of her patterns because they are so awesome and when I’m feeling better I’m going to turn a lot of them into earrings!

Happy Birthday Month @suettle
Thank you for allowing me to test for you so much!!

Edit-
The ones I’ve had the privilege of testing for her are journaled in my makes on my profile!!

4 Likes

Definitely the breakfast friends bundle

5 Likes

I’ll enter the second chance drawing! I really love your 2024 breakfast bundle so I’d choose that if I won! :pancakes::coffee::egg::fried_egg::waffle::pancakes:

5 Likes

Thank you so much for your loyal support Aunt Fanny! You have been an amazing friend since I joined Ribblr. It means so much that you’ve tested & purchased multiple patterns from me and keep coming back for more! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’d love to enter the second chance!! I’d be blessed with any of your patterns!! You have amazing patterns :smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’m so sad I didn’t get to see the first one, but I would love to enter the second chance one! My favorite is all the fruit you make. It so unique and cute!

2 Likes

Ooh I’d love your sweet treats bundle but honestly all your patterns look so cute! Good luck to everyone!

2 Likes

Id love to join! My fav bundle is the 2023 breakfast bundle BUT if not a bundle i like the bananas or any pattern from the breakfast bundle. Also that was a SUPER hard choice bc they r all sooo cute!

2 Likes

I haven’t won any of your giveaways, but my favorite is your Breakfast Friends bundle! (I love all of your patterns tho) Gl to everyone!

2 Likes