🏆Huge giveaway, second chance drawing

Hellooooo Ribblrs! For the final giveaway of my birthday month which ended yesterday (yes I’m a day late, sometimes life gets busy :sweat_smile:), I gave away one of every paid pattern in my shop!!! Too many to list here ofc but congrats to all the winners! (If you won a pattern that is inappropriate for you for religious or moral reasons, like you won bacon but you don’t eat pork/meat or won Santa hat but you don’t celebrate Xmas, PM to lmk which other pattern you’d prefer). :smiling_face:

If you haven’t won a giveaway from me this year and want to enter the second chance drawing, just comment below with your favorite pattern or bundle from my shop for a chance to win it! My wife will choose 5 winners Sunday evening based on mysterious criteria known only to her. :crystal_ball:OOOoooOOO​:question::wink:

Thanks again everyone for making February such a fun month and celebrating my ROTW feature! Stay tuned for a special new F3 design dropping later this month.

-suettle

p.s. give me a click and follow for more giveaways & new tiny patterns

32 Likes

Ooh, I’ll enter the second chance drawing! I love your tiny banana pattern :banana:
I hope I meet the mysterious criteria mentioned! >U<
And gl to anyone else entering!!

7 Likes

I love the bow basket. It’s so cute!

6 Likes

The tiny pear is so cute!! All your fruits remind me of One Piece :sparkles:

5 Likes

I’d like to enter the second chance drawing. I really like the summer bundle. Any of your patterns are cute so I’d be happy with any of them

7 Likes

i haven’t won any of your giveaways yet but I’d luv ur 2023 breakfast friends bundle!! if not a bundle, any pattern from that breakfast bundle is fine!!
gl to everyone entering!!! i hope y’all get chosen!! <333 :grin: :heart:

7 Likes

Oo id love to enter! My favourite bundle is the 8 in 1 fruit basket, and my favourite individual pattern is probably either the valentines love note, avocado, or hot cocoa, i cant choose just one lol

5 Likes

Ooo! My favorite is the tiny witch hat v2

6 Likes

I love the 8 in 1 fruit basket bundle, the fruits are so cute and tiny :face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

I love the breakfast bundle or any foods from it. happy belated bday! <3

6 Likes

Love the breakfast bundle :bread::avocado::bacon:

6 Likes

I absolutely ADORE tiny witch hat pattern! Super cute!!! I’m all about “stitchcraft”!!!

6 Likes

I haven’t watched that yet but it’s in my Netflix queue! Looks so weird and fun, is it based on a graphic novel?

5 Likes

Omg stitchcraft! I :orange_heart: a good portmanteau! :yarn::mage:

5 Likes

Yes! It’s a SUPER long manga series. But so worth the watch. Amazing characters, awesome design, and just so goofy (:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Thanks! I think it will tick a lot of boxes for me, looking forward to it! I recently finished Bee & Puppycat and need something new.

5 Likes

LOVE bee and puppy cat. If you haven’t already, Shera is also very wholesome and in the similar bracket as bee and puppy cat

5 Likes

LOL I watched some of it, I’m old enough to remember original She-Ra! Owl House, Hilda, and Stephen Universe are other faves. Also enjoyed Lockwood & Co., much spookier but good. Any other recommendations?

5 Likes

Those are also great! Kipo, Nimona, hilda, Aggretsuko, midnight gospel are all great too. Snazzy art styles.

5 Likes

Oh adventure time of course and the new Fiona and Cake series

6 Likes