HUGE range of colors- Yarn

Can you tell me which yarn brand has been consistently sold, isn’t on its way to discontinued, and has like a HUGE range of colors- ( for example 70-100+ colors).
I can think of Paintbox Yarns- any others? Don’t care if in USA or overseas.
What about Yarn Art?

7 Likes

We’ve got phildar here, but I don’t know if it’s selled out of France

4 Likes

Knit picks has a few lines (but I don’t know anything about the yarns, they had a massive data breach that they waited years to tell the customers about, so I won’t shop with them)…
Hobby lobby I Love This Yarn has quite a few colors, but I don’t think it has 100…
Of course Red Heart Super Saver is the first one I think of for a lot of color choices (over 100 solids)
Bernat Blanket Yarn has over 80 colors

5 Likes

lion brand is my favorite yarn
i also use red heart super saver and bernat yarn

4 Likes

It’s not exactly 70-100+ color options but Big Twist Value yarn has 42 color choices, and I really like the feel of this specific acrylic yarn :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Bernat Blanket has a ton of colors as well as Red Heart Super Saver :blush:

4 Likes

Premier parfait chunky has just over 50 colore, but its likely they’ll add more!

4 Likes

you can get prepaid credit cards to use for your online buying, or I have a second checking account for online buying only that I keep only a minimum amount of money in and use my debit card so if it got hacked I wouldn’t lose much.

4 Likes