I’d like some crochet friends :)

My name’s Rowan and I’ve been crocheting for about 6 months now. None of my irl friends crochet and I really want some friends I can get tips from and discuss crochet with. I’ve also seen that most tester applications require you to tag other accounts so I throng having some crochet friends would be great :slight_smile:
You can reach out to me here or on insta (rowiecrochets)

16 Likes

You’ve found the right place! Welcome! Most of the pattern tests on here don’t usually require an IG account, although that seems to be changing. You don’t need to tag anyone on here to be a tester. Just volunteer on the tester calls! I had the same problem until I found Ribblr and now I love it here!

6 Likes

Welcome Rowan! Congrats on your first community post :smile: I hope you enjoy it here, it’s really fun! :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! :heartpulse::tada:

6 Likes

Welcome!! Ribblr is quite a bit of fun, and you can build a great community of friends here!

5 Likes

Welcome to the comminity! You have come to the right place for sure! If you ever need anything, just post away!
I honestly love testing here in ribblr, and have never tested in any other place… Plus ribblr spoils you with the ability to check off where you are in the pattern (and use a counter if needed and a whole lot more)
BUT that been said, you are welcome to tag me in IG testing calls :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Welcome to ribblr, I didn’t have any irl crochet friends either but met some really nice people here, pretty much whole community is nice

If you ever need another account to tag for those you can tag my insta if you’d like? @wolfje_kim

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

You can always tag me on IG as well, pleiadescrochet.

3 Likes

Welcome to the ribblr community!

3 Likes

HI i come across this threads today. would really like to have some tagging friends on ig too . can find me in crochet .gi .uk