I did it!

Lordy! I did not think I was ever going to be able to get the hang of this amazing new platform, but I did it… Massive thanks go out to Avi and Saar for the assistance and encouragement on my to date, short journey. Please pop over and have a look, I would be happy to take on board any advice or tips. Also, please note I have only this minute completed my very exciting first pattern! I will have more in the not too distant future!

Sincerely thankful and feeling blessed,
Tracey :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Fantastic! Congrats on the first patterns! :clap:

5 Likes

Congratulations on opening your shop and posting your first pattern! I’ll go over and check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You get the hang of Ribblr over time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your first design! I love the wrist detail! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

3 Likes

Yayyyy!! :partying_face::partying_face: can’t wait to see more of your patterns!

4 Likes

Likewise! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

That’s great really! :tada::confetti_ball:

Congrats & I’ll be looking forward to see more & more of your patterns :blue_heart:

4 Likes

Congratulations, that’s a big deal!! I’m hard at work on a few patterns and can’t wait to open my store :hugs: good for you! :tada::tada::tada:

4 Likes

beccivoyante it is beyond exciting isn’t it? I am really looking forward to seeing your creations! I have got so many patterns that I want to add here, it is times like this I wish I were an octopus with 7 more computers LOL! Good luck with everything, I am going to keep an eye out for your patterns! :smile:

6 Likes

It is!! And I feel the same way LOL
Thank you so much! That means a lot. Like you said I just wish I had more arms at this point :joy:

3 Likes

Yes oh my goodness same :joy:

3 Likes