I don’t hate many things, but I hate Shein

:(, my designs are on my blog and dated by default.

my ex wrote some solo songs (he played guitar) and instead of doing a copy right he took a copy to a notary public for them to sign and stamp the document with that day’s date and then he put it in an envelope and sealed it, took it to the post office and mailed it to himself. He does not open them, except in court if someone try’s to steal his song as proof he wrote it and when. Maybe that would work for a pattern as well? just note the name of the pattern on envelope so you can find it if you ever needed to, maybe along the bottom left corner area, or back of the envelope flap.

11 Likes

i think all crocheter/knitters hate fast fashion brands like shein. the way they get away with that is disgusting.

12 Likes

Let’s all revolt to Shein with emails calling them out and publicly embarrass them on social medias!

9 Likes

That’s awful! Isn’t there anything she can do? I didn’t know shein did knit patterns :scream::sob::exploding_head:

9 Likes

Just deleted the app—that’s absolutely awful and I refuse to support such piracy. :scream:

11 Likes

This is horrible, hope they can get things back together it’s so terrible to have people steal things from people in any instance

9 Likes

That’s terrible :sob: I wish there was away to get them to take it down :frowning:

8 Likes

I know!

8 Likes

I hate how big corporations are just selling crocheted stuff for so cheap like the whole point is it’s hand made

9 Likes

I Hate Shein as well it’s a horrible company!

9 Likes

ahh guys i dont now if i should delete shein from my phone

7 Likes

I have a crafty friend and she has this amazing psychedelic mushies print and shein ripped off her drawing and is selling it as a tapestry! She only found out because someone brought a tapestry and said to her how amazing it is and she responded but I don’t sell tapestries, she asked her for the link to the site and it was shein

11 Likes

That’s terrible! :anguished:

8 Likes

please do. think about if it were you. how would you feel if people brought a product from them that was a rip-off of your hardwork??? (btw, i wasnt trying to be rude, just wanted to give you something to think about so you could make a decision)

10 Likes

thats horrible

9 Likes

right. and what really sucks is a lot of people don’t know that they’re doing this to crocheters/knitters/small business owners and some just dont care.

9 Likes

i should delet it i dont buy any thing from it so why have it in the fist place and btw u where no rude

9 Likes